Introduction - LuedimusMaximus

Hi! Been watching my friends play this game on stream for a while now, I’ve been excited to try it out. finally got a starter pack today so I’m ready to try it out! Looking to get into mining and try out some bounties

Hi LuedimusMaximus and welcome to ADI! It was nice chatting with you this evening, hopefully we can get you flying with the group soon :slight_smile:

Hello Luedimus, Welcome to ADI, glad you are here. SC is quite exciting with a lot of things todo, Mining is fun and can be very profitable. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI and welcome to Star Citizen as well. Mining takes time to really get going, but once you do it is very profitable. Bounties are great ways to earn quick cash and (more importantly) even break up the monotony from mining. Take care!

Hi LuedimusMaximus welcome to ADI.

Hi LuedimusMaximus! I haven’t tried mining much but it was fun when I did. Hope to see your around!

Hey LuedimusMaxims, ADI is a great org and there are always miners hanging out in mumble, Im sure there is a MOLE or two or five. floating around you can hang out on till you purchase a Prospector in game or otherwise. Discord too if you want to just borrow a ship for a time till then keep an eye on the forums and sign up for any ops or training.

Welcome to ADI LuedimusMaximus. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hello Leudimus! Welcome aboard. Which ship did you pick up? The detail of the ships blows me away every time, and I’ve been a backer for a long time. Hopefully if you find the right quantum drive for your ship you will be able to achieve “Leudimus Speed”!

Welcome to ADI! It’s an exciting time to be getting into the game, so much to do and more coming all the time. Mining is always fun, makes a good challenge and some good money too. Bounties are always fun, if only because pew pew :smiley: See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI!
Oh you are in for a ride =) This is a awesome game!
If you ever want some company just get on to mumble.
Fly safe!