Introduction: LuckyCrook

LuckyCrook, welcome to ADI. I’m also one of the many balancing job and wife and kids and a love of SC and this org. SC is best experienced with a dedicated, active org, and ADI is pushing the boundaries of what can be accomplished in game right now. Look forward to flying with you soon in the verse.

1 Like

I’m very excited to play with everyone here. This group has many good people in it, I feel very welcome. First game since WoW that I’ve felt so immersed in.

Anyone know what I need to purchase to mine?

Welcome to ADI LuckyCrook, that’s an interesting handle. I’m glad that you joined the team. As the game progresses in its technical aspect we’ll no doubt be lucky to have you and some of the other tinkerers in ADI on hand to fine tune our loadouts, outfit our ships and further understand the intricacies of our SC universe. You didn’t indicate your chosen division. Is there one that speaks to you in particular? I’m a big fan of our mass ops and hope to run into you there.

1 Like

Right now, mining in game is done with the Prospector. You can either purchase one outright, or it’s also the stand in ship for the Vulture, if you are interested in salvaging when that aspect of the game is implemented.

1 Like

Welcome to the org Lucky! Lots of teamplay and camaraderie to be had here, hope to see you out there with us!

1 Like

Welcome Aboard to ADI Lucky! I am a father of a 17 year daughter and she is getting ready to go to the US Naval Academy. Currently, her heart is set to be a Marine like your her father without any strong encouragement from me. She will be the first in my family to be both accepted into the Naval Academy and a Marine Officer when she graduates. As for me, I am a network security engineer and if I can not make it to an ADI event, most of the time it’s for that reason because everyone in IT knows that they are on the cell phone leash 24/7/365. The Cutlass Black is an awesome ship, that is currently my main ship but plan to build up my individual fleet. Thank you for choosing ADI as your Star Citizen home. This is a really fun and rewarding organization to be in! See you soon, learning to love the new flight model in the Verse … LOL!

1 Like

Heya Lucky, have you been fully onboarded yet including Mumble? If not, please do so as soon as you can or ask questions if you need help?

1 Like

Welcome aboard and see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome lucky see you. Boots on ground and I the sky.

1 Like

welcome lucky to ADI, so glad to have you with us =D

1 Like

Thank you, I really appreciate the love shown on here.

Hallo Lucky and welcome to ADI and glad to hear you’re an old hand at games since SC will need that good fire discipline and three dimensional awareness.

1 Like

Great to have you aboard Lucky! Seems like you’ll enjoy your time in ADI. A pretty friendly and when the moment is right; disciplined bunch. Hope to see you in the 'Verse. o7.

Hey Lucky! Welcome to ADI! SOunds like you have been around a PC for a bit! I hope you enjoy ADI and let us know if you have any questions! See you in game!