Introduction: LordFenrisson

Hello, i’m looking to join up, seems like a great fit for what i’m looking for. My SC interests are largely as an industrialist, mining/gas harvesting, hauling, refining, etc. with a side of exploration/support.

2 Likes

Hey Lord, welcome to ADI! Please join the mumble server and we can finish the process of getting you onboarded! Here are the mumble instructions MUMBLE

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @LordFenrisson! Sounds like you have interests that align with Mining and Salavage or maybe Missions Support Services.

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! I trust you will find the folks of ADI always willing to join-up for some mining fun. As Lt_Bilko mentioned, follow the Join page…
http://atlasdefenseindustries.com/join-adi
…and join our Mumble server to finish the process. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Now that it is official official, welcome to ADI again!

Welcome to ADI LordFenrisson. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in Mining & Salvage’s division ops. See you there.

Welcome LordFenrisson!

Happy to have another miner/salvager here! Where do you like to mine at in the verse?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you out there.

Welcome to ADI @LordFenrisson glad to have you aboard! we’ll see you in the Verse’

Hey LordFenrisson, you’re in good company with ADI. Be sure to check out our Mining & Salvage forum at https://adiclanforum.com/c/divisions/mining-salvage/32 to join the fun!

Welcome to ADI LordFenrisson! I’m sure I’ll see you in the black!

Hi LordFenrisson, welcome to ADI! My preferred playstyle is as a trader, but I enjoy mining every once in a while as well. With ADI, you’ll have a great support system as well, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help.

See ya in the 'verse,
ScorchMarks

Welcome to ADI! It’s kind of hard for me to decide what I like at any given moment. I like the medical side of things but wouldn’t mind protecting the fleet or transporting people and equipment. What ships are in your fleet currently?

Hey LordFenrisson welcome to ADI! Glad to have you with us i hope to see you in the verse!

Hey, thanks for all the wecomes!

Sorry if I’m a little quiet atm, work is a madhouse. Can’t wait for the weekend, hope to meet yall properly.

Ships in fleet…and I think I’m past done spending lol: Starfarer Gemini, Phoenix, C2, Prospector and… Ares Ion.

I’m honestly still finding out what I REALLY want to focus on but in general…industry? I like the idea of support roles like refueling ops or engineer or turret gunner in multicrew too.

I love empire building, so base or factory building would be awesome if it ever comes in.

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI, LordFenisson! There are a lot of great opportunities for industrial careers. As for building, eventually the Pioneer will enter the game, but it may be awhile from now.

Cheers!

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to some mining with you!! See you around the verse!

Hello LordFenrisson,

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you with us. Do you have a Misc Prospector? My end goal in SC would be an explorer/trader. Wouldn’t mind a dogfight either but only when initiated upon. Hoping to see you in our next Op.

See you in the verse.

Hi LordFenrisson and welcome to ADI,

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.