Introduction - Lisa18wheels

Hi all, I’m Lisa, an older gamer and over the road truck driver in the U.S. I’ve been playing SC on and off for about four months, trying to get the hang of this game. I’ve recently decided to find a group to play with; I was getting a little lonely flying by myself. I’m hoping to learn basic dog fighting skills (I get blown up a lot :grinning:), and find my niche ingame. When I’m not playing SC, I have other games I play. I’m also a guitarist, and bring my guitars with me on the road. When I’m home, I play with my church’s praise and worship team.

2 Likes

Welcome Lisa. We’ve got a lot of fighter pilots in the org. When you’re online, check if some members are out bounty hunting. It’s a great way to keep up your dogfighting skills. See you out there!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Lize18! Great name alluding to yourself and profession! Glad you have found us and look forward to flying with you when you’ve got the time!

Hey Lisa! was great to meet you in Mumble! You will feel at home with this group, as everyone is helpful and friendly! plus theres always things going on :slight_smile:
Will see you in the 'verse

1 Like

Welcome! I do hope you find a home in this group, as I have. There are a lot of great and knowledgeable people in this ORG that really helped me out during my start, and I expect they will do the same for you. :slight_smile:
Hope to see you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Great getting to know you already in the verse. Safe travels tonight and welcome to the Org!
Cheers
Herk

1 Like

Hi @Lize18, I seen a YouTube video once of an org leader that travels with his PC inside his truck! It boggled my mind and I thought it was awesome.
Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI lisa18wheels. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Good to meet you, you’ll find plenty of people to fly with here! Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI @Lize18!

Glad to have you aboard. Yep, chatting with the NPC’s only get’s you so far. =)

I like dog fighting as well, and is what I enjoy most with a sprinkle of flying around low on planets until I explode.

If you seem me around I’ll be happy to do some bounty missions with you.

See you in the verse!

Welcome to Atlas Defence Industries @Lize18
so you gonna be a space trucker then?
if you need anything feel free to pm me in or in Discord or come find me on mumble and ill try and help!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Don’t feel bad about getting blown up a lot. I’ve been playing for years and still don’t last long in most fights :slight_smile: Lots of good pilots here who can help you get better, but it’s one of those things that only gets better the more you do it. See you in the verse!