Introduction - Leviathan76

Hey! New to the forum, I am an active duty Marine so I may not be as active on this server as I would want to, however I will try to help out however I can.

2 Likes

Welcome Leviathan! Don’t worry, to us real life comes first :slight_smile:

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and to Star Citizen Leviathan! No worries on time and as always ask questions and make yourself at home!

Is that a space marine from Star Ship Troopers?

1 Like

Hi Leviathan, Welcome to ADI. Don’t worry about your activity in the org. Real life comes first is one of our golden rules. Hope to see you in the verse. :grin:

Welcome Leviathan76! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI, Leviathan. Thanks for your service! One of the best things about this org is their understanding that real life comes first. Play when you can and we’ll see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Leviathan! No worries. Good to have you with us.

Welcome, i hope you enjoy being part of ADI it’s a great place.

Heyo Leviathan, welcome to ADI and hope to see you in the verse. No worries about activity, we believe strongly in real life first, and so play when you can.

Welcome to ADI, Leviathan! No worries about being away. When you are around, we can maximize your flight time. Thank you for your service. Looking forward to seeing you around when you can afford to step away from real life.

Welcome to ADI Leviathan. Thank you for your service. if you have any questions please feel free to reach out. Are there any specific ships you are interested in?

Welcome to ADI Leviathan hope to fly with you soon :smiley:

Hazard

Welcome to the clan!
don’t worry about active time as real life comes first.
You will fit right in.
See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI and thank you for your service. That’s one of the nice things about ADI, you can come and go as your RL requires and we’ll be here to welcome you back every time. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, thanks for your service and see you in the verse

Welcome to our SC Home Devil Dog! Join us when you can! And like everyone stated, Real Life first especially one with a military schedule. See you soon in the Verse!

welcome hope to see you around the place

Welcome to ADI and thank you for your service! See you in game!