Introduction - Lensnation

Heya everyone. Been a backer since 2018. Playing regularly for last two years. Always played by myself, now finally joining an org. Had an invite from ADI since 2018. Accepted it yesterday.

I like doing pretty much everything in the game. I do not exploit cheats, loopholes or make quick money and hence usually stay poor. :slight_smile: Lately most of time goes into shooting machinimas in the game, which has added to my impoverishment.

My starter ship - Nomad + a few CIG community giveaways.

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to seeing you guys in the verse.

Cheers
Lens

Welcome aboard Len,

I’m sure we can all help you to make some money. everyone is very friendly and always happy to help you explore and discover new game loops

1 Like

Appreciated.

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to helping you with those earnings margins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks fair maiden of kingdom Atlas. The monies thou provide, I shalt put to good use.

1 Like

Welcome sir! Glad to have you on board!

1 Like

Heya Space, cheers bud. Excelsior!!

Welcome to ADI again @lensnation, it was great talking with you and learning more about you. I know you are going to be great in ADI, if you have any questions have feel free to reach out. Hope to see you in the verse!!

1 Like

Thanks Vicious, yes it was nice going through process with you guys. Here is to many years of enjoyment and making friends. :beer:

1 Like

Great to have you onboard and welcome to ADI

1 Like

Hey Lens, welcome in! Look forwards to meeting you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to the team!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Lens. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to you joining in on our org ops. To help with your coin situation, a bunch of us engage in a group salvage event every Wednesday. Come join us. We all share in the spoils. I sent you a little something to help tied you over 'til Wednesday.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @lensnation
2016 here so great to see another long-term player onboard.
If you need anything let me know and see you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi @lensnation , welcome to ADI.
Feel free to poke me if you need something, see you in the verse.

1 Like

Lens,

Glad to know you you bring years of experience into the org, I find that even as development has been slow… having a group of like minded individuals does help increase enjoyment in some of the game loops.

No need to worry about being rich, combined the org members probably have every ship configuration known to man :slight_smile:

Welcome Aboard!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and i look forward to flying with you in the verse!

1 Like

Thanks Galthus. Feeling very welcomed. Should have joined earlier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heya Laddelk… Wow look at that, we ave very similar L.

Thanks Wind. Appreciated :slight_smile: