Introduction - LegendGamea

o7 - Hello everyone, nice meeting you all.

Been following SC since its kick-starter days. Have spoken to 3 members from ADI and have been given a sneak peak of how this ORG is run and from what I can tell joining this ORG will be a great learning opportunity for me and the others from the SSPG community.

If accepted might take me a while to understand the large structure of ADI, but I’m a quick learner and try to be as helpful as I can. Was in a leadership position at SSPG and will try my best to be more involved with the ADI community.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Nice to see you here brother! Welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks man! nice to see a familiar face in a new place.

Welcome to ADI LegendGamea. I’m glad you joined the team. ADI is a blast; lots to do, and ADI staff, if you choose to pursue that opportunity won’t disappoint either. I look forward to running ops with you; my favourite part of SC are the ops we make for ourselves.

1 Like

Hi @NRMNT_OverLord, welcome to ADI. I live your gamer image. See you in mumble.

1 Like

Thank you again, looking forward to all the fun stuff to do with the community, and until CIG brings out more content, we’re just going to have to make our own. looking forward to running with you and everyone else. Cya in the verse!

Thank you, the gamer image is off the drake kraken my most favorite ship :wink: . looking forward to getting to know everyone on mumble.

Cya then. o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Legend, looking forward to flying with you in the verse. Sharpe

1 Like

Thank you Sharpe, looking forward to flying with you and everyone else as well.

Fly safe o7

Hi LegendGamea and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Nice chatting with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to have you here, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Thank you, I’m still getting used to how things work here, and after my on boarding the certs and ops is where I’ll be.

Thanks to ADI for welcoming such a small group into their ORG.

1 Like

Thank you @RicoZaid It was nice chatting with you as well. ( again sorry still not used to the push to talk thing.)

1 Like

Thank you, It’s nice to be here.

Welcome, LegendGamea! We’re glad to have you, everyone that’s come over from SSPG has been super nice. Look forward to pooling our knowledge of the game and learning from each other. It’ll be refreshing to get some new eyes on our activities, too, and new ideas about how we can all make our own fun together. Hope to get acquainted soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome!
We’re glad to be here. I’m looking forward to all the fun new activities we can do with such a big group.
Can’t wait to learn new things as well. See ya in the Verse! o7