Introduction Leeora

Hi im leeora im new to joining ADI

Welcome Leeora, good to have you with us. I do hope to be flying with you soon, and hope to see you in a future OP. Fly Safe, and see you in the verse!

Hi Leeora, welcome to ADI

In case of any help needed in Star Citizen just hop on Mumble and we will help ya out :slight_smile:

Hope to bump into you on Mumble, if not see you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI @Leeora !
Make sure to keep an eye out on the forums for our operations and certifications!
See you in the verse!

Welcome! If you are curious about a ship, you can probably borrow one from a member. A good way to see if it is the right ship for you. See you in the Verse!

Hi @Leeora and welcome to the org.

What are some of the areas of fame that interest you?

Welcome Leeora! Great to have you in the org! See you in the verse soon!

Hey @Leeora WELCOME TO ADI.

Welcome to ADI Leeora. What ship are you driving? What division are you interested in? How did you get connected to Star Citizen? I look forward to hearing you in mumble.

Welcome Leeora glad to have you here. What do you look forward to doing in the verse? Hope to hear you later on mumble.

Welcome, Leeora, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hello @Leeora Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you on mumble. Lets get some missions going :smiley:

Hey @Leeora, it was good chatting with you during your onboarding. I’ll catch you around, and we’re happy to have you.

Welcome @Leeora! Glad to have you and excited to bump into you in mumble soon!

Welcome @Leeora to ADI! I am always looking for somebody to group up and fly around with so feel free to reach out any time!

Welcome to ADI @Leeora What things do you currently enjoy doing in the Verse?

Welcome to ADI @Leeora, great to have you aboard with us!

Welcome and glad to have you in the org. =D see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, I hope you have a great time with us :slight_smile:

Welcome Welcome @Leeora!

Looking forward to bumping into you on Mumble, hope to see you in the verse soon!

© 2013 - 2019 Atlas Defense Industries LLC