Introduction: LazerDrive

Relatively new to the game. Recently started playing more often since 3.8. I enjoy the more non-violent missions (mining’s pretty cool). I’m trying to improve upon my dog fight game in the sim but it’s still a work in progress.

1 Like

Hey friend,

good to have you here. Keep it cool and get a good grip on the ship. Other than that, mine the hell out of universe. See you out there.

Ever onwards.

Hi @LazerDrive! Welcome!
There are many experienced people in the org that can help you. Don’t hesitate to ask on Discord or here on the forums. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Hi LazerDrive and Welcome to ADI!

Yeah, Mining and delivery missions are few of the most secure ways of making some cash right now.
Don’t worry too much about the dog fighting part, for now just practice so you get an understanding for AI maneuvers. However nothing is confirmed so take it with a pinch of salt.

Anyways I hope that we get to talk on Mumble and cooperate together in an OrgOp dude and once again, Welcome to ADI

TR0PHY

Welcome to ADI Lazerdrive, great to have you here!
Make sure to keep an eye out on the forums for our operations!
See you in the verse!

Welcome to the org,
glad to have you with us.
we have certs and ops posted on our forums so keep an eye out,
a great way to get some experirence.
see you around

Hi @LazerDrive, welcome to the org,

Many people find mining boring, but I also think it is a good way, not to make money, but to chill while playing the game and avoid the hustle of dogfighting.

See you in the verse

Hello @LazerDrive and welcome to ORG
You are in right place then planty of action in this ORG
See you around …

Welcome to ADI, yeah dog fighting takes alittle bit but you will get there. If you ever need help or want to fly look me up I am always in mumble and hangout most evenings.

Welcome, LazerDrive, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome LazerDrive! I’m a big miner myself so hit me when were in the verse and we’ll make some moola!

Welcome to ADI LazerDrive. If you have any questions feel free to ask away. I am hoping to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Yo Lazer! Welcome to the Org. I completely understand what you mean. Am more of a support player myself. I’ll let the rest do the pew-pew and will support them if I can :slight_smile: I am not that awesome at dogfighting either, though it is a fun thing to work on.

Be well and fly safe!

Dog fighting can be a bit challenging at first, especially when all the AI ships want to do is ram you - but its fun :slight_smile:

@LazerDrive, great to have you aboard with us. We have plenty of space in the divisions for folks who are in more focused in the non combat aspects of the game. E&S, MSS, I&M are all great places that are building up and waiting anxiously for the applicable content so rest assured you’l have plenty of company to hang with.

Welcome to ADI LazerDrive. I’m glad you joined the team. Did you end up in Mining & Salvage? If so, I hope to run into you some time.