Introduction - KrissDWilcox

Hi guys! I would like to introduce myself, my name is Chris and I decided to join you guys to to start playing the game the way I want it to be, and thats together. I look forward to playing with you guys as the game matures! See you in the verse!

Welcome aboard KrissDWilcox!

Great to see new members joining our ranks, specially those passionate about the game. Have you decided which division you might be looking forward to join? Or where do you see yourself within the verse when it goes live?

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Welcome to ADI Kriss!
I look forward to playing with you in 3.0 as well as other games! see you around the mumble!

Welcome to ADI Chris you have joined us during an exciting phase in Stat Citizen 3.0 is going live and we will have lots to do if you have any questions just ask you can send a PM or post in the forum or on Discord I’m sure it will be answered before you know it.I will see you around

Welcome to ADI KrissDwilcox! I am Marcko one of the Staff Prospects, if I can be of any assistance feel free to pm me here of look me up on Mumble, I am in the Exploration Div. looking forward to seeing you in the Verse’

Welcome to ADI. This is a great community for getting into the game with a group of mature players. We are glad to have you aboard. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Any idea what division you’re interested in?

Greetings and Welcome to Atlas Defense the best Org in the game!

I myself am interested also in group play it is a big attraction to the game, what may I ask is going to be your focus? Exploration? Fleet Security, Mining? Fuel?

Captain Kern:

Hi Chris,

A warm welcome to ADI hope to see you soon on mumble, indeed group play makes this game even better.

Bye changenl

You’re definitely in the right place for cooperative play. ADI focuses a lot of their energy towards the group dynamic. We may not always fight NPC badguys, but you can always count on someone having your back.

Welcome aboard!

nice to meet you KrissDWilcox. welcome to the team. yes lets get out and enjoy the game :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!