Introduction:Krei

Hi all, Eve Online gamer for many years, wanting to get into SC and see what the hype is about :slight_smile: Live in US, designer/artist and former 82nd Airborne.

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us!

Hey Krei welcome to the REAL space game, and oh hey ADI as well.

hey Creophorm welcome ot the house of fun

Hey Creophorm, welcome to ADI.
There’s plenty to be hyped about. Feel free to hop on mumble whenever and hang out. Its always a great time around here.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI, Hope to see you in the Mumble soon!

Welcome Creophorm, Glad to have you with us here at ADI. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome aboard Creophorm, look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome Krei! Which of the ADI divisions caught your attention the most?

-Saphnon

Hey welcome! Look forward to meeting you. Former First Cav here. I’ll forgive ya for fallin’ outta airplanes if you forgive my horse poopin on the grass.

Hello Krei and welcome, to both the verse and ADI. SC is quite an experience unlike any other. Though it’s clearly an unfinished project :slight_smile: However each patch excites me more.

Welcome to ADI Creophorm and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hey Creophorm, welcome to ADI.
How many hours do you have in Eve? I’ve played a little bit of Eve myself, but nowhere near enough hours to say I actually know the game.

Welcome to ADI Creaophorm,
EVE, cool. SC did not reach that level o complexity yet from an economy point of view but it is getting there. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI! SC is a great game. We play other games too, but SC is where it’s at. Hope to see you in game soon!

Welcome! What do you design or create as an artist?

Welcome to ADI Creophorm.

Welcome to ADI, see you in the verse

Hey, I am so happy to meet you! I am an artist too. I am excited to fly with you soon! :smiley:

Welcome to ADI =)