Introduction - Koric101

I like a little bit of everything. I’d say I’m an explorer at heart and excited for more of that game play loop to be developed and be able to put the Carrack to use. That being said, you gotta fund those expeditions and I enjoy hauling cargo, mining occasionally, and improving my combat efficiency on some interesting missions, especially with groups. I’m also looking forward to the MSR and if there’s any movement on data running game play.

I also have a BMM that I’m extremely excited to see what they do with. I love the concept of that ship and the idea of a traveling market.

Basically, as the game play gets developed I like testing out the new options, as we move towards a finished product I’d probably favor exploration or BMM type game play.

Welcome to ADI Koric101. I’m glad you joined the team. You’re in good company with former players of ED and Eve. I’m sorry to say I’m not one of them, they must have occurred during my Skyrim years.

Yea, I’m excited about the BMM as well and can’t wait to see what they come up with in regards to the game loop. I definitely share the view that hauling/trading is a good way to fund other activities. I look forward to flying with you in the verse.

Hi Koric, Welcome to ADI!. Glad you found us. Looks like your another convert from ED and EVE. Lot of that here. SC has a ways to go. Even with all the issues, it still a great game. Look forward to flying with you in the verse.

Yea, I can honestly say even this early in development I’ve had more fun with SC than most fully developed games.

totally agree! I have friends at work that play generic games like wow or gw2 and I try to get them to play this and they say things like “why would I pay a game that’s not even a game yet?” I think it’s a major stumbling block for cig because everybody who gets in the game and starts playing and seeing the sights their minds are blown!