Introduction - Konungur29

Greetings! I am new and am hoping to be a member of the Exploration and Survey Division.

1 Like

Hello and warm welcome to ADI @Konungur29!

Good choice in division.
Exploration and survey will be a vital aspect to the game and certainly lucrative.
Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside and don’t hesitate to hit me up with any questions or the like.
Cheers,
SirToadie.

1 Like

Welcome. I’m new to the org but have already found that this is a great org to be apart of. Look forward to seeing you in the 'verse.

Hey welcome, I am new myself as well and have found this to be a great org so far with friendly and helpful gents.

Hey Konungur29,

Welcome to the org!

Any preference in exploration ships? Or are you still exploring your options? :wink:

Hi Konungur29
Welcome to ADI, hope to meet you soon verse side :smile:

Hi Konungur29, welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI! I’m an explorer at heart as well. Always willing to go and see the sites with people :slight_smile: see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Can’t wait for when exploration and surveying are a thing. Resource surveying should be a big thing in the future.

Have fun!

Hi there @Konungur29 and welcome to ADI.

hope to see you around soon

Hi @Konungur29,

Welcome to ADI.

I am sure you will find both the game and ADI a great place to be. A place where you can hang around with great people as you explore your way aroud the verse. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask on mumble, discord or our forums as we love to help new players.

Welcome to ADI Konungur29. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing in ADI’s mass ops.

Welcome to ADI! this is a great org to start learning star citizen with. very helpful and friendly community. looking forward to flying with you