Introduction Klairre

Hello all! Old Army Pilot. Spent 12 years flying and other really fun things… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: Played MMO’s since 1999. Almost every MMO release since then. Friends of Jaedius and Llydon. Easy going. Swear occasionally and totally ok with others swearing. Not really interested in the combat side of this game but more the logistics and industry side. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Klairre! Always happy to have more flight experience in the org! Let any of us know if you have any ships you’re interested in trying out; I’m sure we’d only be too happy to show them off. :grinning:

Welcome Sister!

Welcome to ADI, Klairre, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Howdy there @Klairre !

I guess this is prior service recruitment day, happy to have someone closer related to USAF!
I have no idea how the industry side works but we have tons of people here who do.

Very wellcome!!
I belive we gonna fly together, cause combat its not my best thing (i sock badly)
See you in the verse!!

Welcome to ADI Klairre, if you are not interested in combat then you may very well be interested in mining! It is a lot of fun ( very relaxing to me) and very lucrative. ADI has experts in all fields and everyone I have met so far has been able to teach me something. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! Does this mean you could teach me to fly my ship without crashing into something or someone?

Welcome @Klairre !

Thank you for your service. Great to see a group of friends joining. If you have any questions just ask. Looking forward to traveling with you in the’verse.

Hi Klairre
Welcome to ADI, I try not to swear but I’m Irish. Looking forward to meeting.

Hi @Klairre,

Welcome to ADI,

It’s always good having more people that want to focus on the logistical and industrial side of Star Citizen. At the end of the day it is logistics that keeps the organisation going.

I am looking forward to flying with you and getting to know you 'verseside.

Welcome to ADI. I look forward to seeing what CIG does with industry in the game. I know that you can build outposts, and do farming and mining. And some ships will have shops like the Banu Merchantman. I hope they do more to flesh out this mechanic soon. Take care and I hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! It’s always nice to have another veteran on board :slight_smile: So much to do in here, you shouldn’t have to do much fighting. And you can always have some of us fly protection for you to keep you safe while you haul that precious cargo. See you in the verse!

Welcome @Klairre to ADI! Many options outside of combat. Handful of us go ROC Mining regularly. Welcome to join us. Hope to see you in game!

Hello Klairre, Welcome to ADI. Thank you for your service. I also swear occasionally. Good thing ADI leadership makes push to talk mandatory on Mumble. :slight_smile: You will have fun here. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Klairre, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you and your friends joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI!
Awesome to have you guys with us! You guys seems to be a fun bunch after playing a short time with you =)
I hope that you will gett your new rig going soon so that you can enjoy the games potential =)

I hope to see you in the verse soon again!

Please take care of Klairre over in Mining and Salvage. She is one of my favorite people in the entire Verse. You picked up an amazing team member in the division with this one.