Introduction - Kiwi_Fox

Greetings everyone!

My name is Kyle, I go by Kiwi_Fox almost everywhere online. I am 34, a family man, Army Infantry Combat Veteran and currently working as an Aluminum Smelter and CDL-A Truck Driver in Phoenix, Arizona. I play a little of everything and got my first taste of space sim/flight gaming in late 2013 with “Arvoch Alliance” by Starwraith. Since then I have played Evochron Mercenary and Legacy and Elite Dangerous on the sim-heavy side and enjoy Ace Combat, Flight Simulator and No Man’s Sky on the casual side. I joined up looking for a mature group of players to experience Star Citizen with as I am completely new, maybe 25-30 hours in at this point, and want to have some cool and interesting people to enjoy the game with.

I am currently flopping my way through the verse with an Avenger Titan Invictus and the occasional Cuttie/ROC rentals. I am leaning toward mining and salvaging but I am also loving a little bounty hunting in the Avenger, so far my boots on the ground missions have been 50/50, my back has a giant target on it I presume.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to flying, fighting, mining and exploring the galaxy with you all.

5 Likes

Welcome to ADI! We’re excited to have you. Can’t wait to see you in the verse.

Welcome aboard! Titan is a great starter ship. Most of my career in this game has revolved around bounties and bunkers so I’m sure we can group up for some of those. Hope to see you in Mumble soon!

Hi Kiwi_Fox Welcome to ADI good luck out there!

My Brother.
Good to see another 11 Bang Bang joining the ranks :slight_smile: not many of us in here.
we’ll sure have lots to talk about :wink:
welcome to ADI. should come checkout Fleet Sec :wink:

Welcome to ADI Kiwi_Fox, see you around the verse.

Welcome to ADI!