Introduction - KippKyEva

It is a pleasure to be in a well-organized community within Star Citizen. I have been a backer since 2014 and have been watching the steady progress of this incredible undertaking. Gaming and music are two of my primary passions, and the two tend to mix from time to time. I look forward to meeting everyone here and in the verse.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, @KippKyEva! Nice to see another long-time backer in the org! Let us know if you have any questions, or if you just want to borrow a Retaliator to blow pirates out of the sky. See you around!

1 Like

Welcome @KippKyEva !

I glad I could help with the on-boarding. Good talking with you. Hope I can travel with you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Glad I got to help show you a bit of this wonderful universe and its many updates :slight_smile: Don’t hesitate to ask any of us if you need a hand with anything

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @KippKyEva! Slowly but steady progress, and I’m ready for Medical gameplay. Hopefully see you in verse.

Welcome to ADI! Does this mean that you’re able to make cool Starcitizen video’s then overlay them with incredible music? See you in mumble

Welcome to ADI @KippKyEva. I love listening to music but have zero ability at creation. I assume you are talking about creation? If so, what genre? Or are you expressing an appreciation for SC music?

Either way, welcome to ADI and I look forward to growing as a team with you.

welcome kippykyeva! Saw you in hyndrosa’s stream! Glad to have you on board! Hopefully we’ll get to fly together soon!

1 Like

Welcome @KippKyEva. I’ve had my eye on this game for a long time also, never got to backing it when I first heard about it though. Welcome to the best dang org in the best dang space sim! See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. I started backing last year in 3.5, when I saw some videos on YouTube of Hurston and Lorville. It looked great, and I loved the world SC was creating. Been playing pretty much ever sense. I hope to see you on Mumble. Take care.

Welcome to the ADI, I am new here too. Good to see you flying along with us. Have fun and see ya around.

GGhost01

Hi KippKyEva, Looking forward to flying with you. Glad to see another person who saw the potential of this game early on. Its only going to get better. See yo in the verse.

Welcome to ADI KippKyEva. I’m glad you joined the team.I look forward to meeting you in game.

Welcome to ADI KippKyEva! I hope you like METAL because I sure do!

Music, yes. I’ve not tried making a video, but I think that would be very enjoyable.

1 Like

I focus primarily on writing and playing worship music, but I enjoy rock, country, folk, etc. I had fun writing a song for this Ship Showdown and plan to do more of the same in the future.

I’ve thought hat it’d be fun too. There’s some great moments to capture but I’ve not got teh time to do editing

I hear ya. Three small kids, a career, and college affords little discretionary time distribution. Anything I write/play/record is usually 9pm - 2am.

1 Like

It’ll be worth it. That’s what I keep telling myself :upside_down_face:

Thats awesome. It is my view that music just makes everything in life better.

1 Like