Introduction - KiOh

Hi! KiOh here.
I am another SSP Memeber coming over to you guys. Over there I helped a little bit in the securtiy divison since my primary focus in game is Bounty Hunting. I prefer flying big ships (that seems to be true in most games that give me that option)
Other games I play are Eve Online, where I help onboard people into the second biggest player cooperation and Elite Dangerous (even though I am taking a break from that at the moment)

I enjoy the social aspect of most games. I have been an avid game for most of my life, and can produly say I am a total nerd. Pen and Paper, Tabletop, Larp…you name it, I problay spend to much money on it.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Please excuse any mistakes, English is not my first language.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI KiOh! :slight_smile:

Hi Kioh and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Hey KiOh, you and the SSP Gaming community are more than welcome here. I’m glad you joined the team. My thing is org ops. I love them and I get to participate in them enough that I really don’t do missions in the game unless they relate to org ops. I look forward to running into you.

Hey Kioh! Welcome to ADI! Looking very much forward to seeing you around Mumble and playing with you in a bunch of ops! :slight_smile: Make yourself at home, and once again, welcome! <3

Welcome to ADI!

Hey again KiOh! Was nice to meet you the other day. I never played Eve, but hopefully SC will scratch your big ship itch. One of the few things I disliked about ED when I was playing it was the lack of a sense of human scale. Now that they injected human scale, it seems like everything went lamentably wonky in the meantime. :pensive: Anyways, welcome aboard, hope we’ll have some fun together in the future. :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI KiOh, hope to see ya in the Verse!