Introduction: King_CiJay

Hello everyone,

I’m a long time backer of Star Citizen but never actually had a rig to run it. After saving for about 3 years, I was able to buy a pretty decent machine that will prob be obsolete by the end of the year haha. Top games I play right now are Civ 6, Overwatch, COD (all), and Cities Skylines. I’m a super noob to SC but hope to be an asset once I learn what I am doing and the verse is up and running for good.

1 Like

Welcome King_CiJay! COD used to be my favorite fps till MW3 after that I stopped play it all together. Hope to fly with you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome King_CiJay, good to have you with us. I used to play a load of COD, but more recently only play Civ 6 and star citizen off the list you mentioned. Hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! there’s plenty to discover in SC, you’ll find your niche soon enough! Just do a few covalex deliveries, chat with some folks in mumble, ask questions, were a great community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI King_CiJay. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI King_CiJay
There is always a good group on mumble hanging out and playing SC, Im sure they would be happy to help you out and teach you the ropes.
I hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

1 Like

Welcome! Congratulations on the new rig. Hope to see you in the Verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI,
Haha i feel like a noob each and every patch from SC :P.
Enjoy learning the ropes :smiley: and have fun while doing it! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI King, don’t worry about your rig, everything is obsolete in I.T as soon as you buy it. As long as you have fun that’s all that counts

1 Like

Good point, thanks !

Welcome @KingCiJay!

If you have any questions about SC feel free to hop in the mumble or post on the discord and we can help you out!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I feel your pain about not having a rig but it’s great that you can get on now, see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I had a similar situation in the past. Star Citizen really shows what is going to be possible going into the future. I hope you can enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Welcome CiJay. I love the city builders and don’t worry about being a noob, we were all there once!

1 Like

@KingCiJay welcome to ADI. Always great to have another long time backer who sees the big vision of what SC is striving to become. Jump into Mumble & Discord and feel free to ask questions and chat it up. There is always someone running small groups and even regular ops, check the forums often for this as its constantly being updated for new ops being posted.

1 Like