Introduction:Kilroy62

im new to star citizen, im prior service Army and not sure what im going to do in game yet

Welcome to ADI Kilroy! You’ll have more than enough time to figure out your preferred role before the game is released ^^. What ships do you currently own?

I have Freelancer, Cutlass Black, Constellation Taurus

1 Like

i am a subscriber also so i have access to the test server

Welcome to ADI Sir, I highly recommend jumping on the test server if you have the opportunity to do so as there is brand spanking new content and things to do. In the meantime hope to talk to you again on Mumble. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Welcome to the ORG,
I hope you enjoy your time with us.
we hold regular OPS, that we post on the forums so keep an eye.

@Kilroy62 Dont worry to much about what you career goals in the game are. There is still so much game play that hasnt even been implemented yet. There will be a lot of moving around. What type of game play are you into with what is available now?

Welcome, Kilroy, glad to have you aboard! If you need help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome Kilroy,

Man brings back the memories of Kilroy Stonekin in Guildwars 1, if the name has those roots you’ve got good tastes! The game has plenty to offer from bounty hunting to some relaxing trade runs. If you ever need someone to show you around the verse give me a ping.

Welcome to ADI Kilroy, and thank you for your service. There’s lots to do here so don’t be shy about involving yourself.

@Kilroy62, Welcome to ADI and the Verse. You’ve got a solid start on your fleet but you’ll never stop adding.