Introduction: Khaosreigns

Hey im khaos, i’m 24 and not getting younger (sadly) i havent been part of a group since it diminished long ago, so im hoping that i can get back into the action of a clan/org. i have played various mmo’s in the past, and i hope i can be a valuable individual to the org.

Welcome to the ORG @khaosreigns! Looking forward to playing in the near future.

1 Like

Hey good to have you with us - hope you have lots of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Org @khaosreigns. What are you going to be doing in the verse?

Welcome to ADI!! See you in the verse!

Welcome @khaosreigns,

What division in ADI are you most interested in?

Hi there @khaosreigns, welcome to the org,

What style of the game interests you most?

Welcome khaosreigns, good to have you here. I hope to fly with you erelong.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome to ADI, Its a great place to be alot of really great people who know a ton about the game. I would tell you to hangout in mumble its a great place to chat and fly with people. What ships you really excited about?

Welcome to ADI! Great to have you with us, I used to play a lot of mmo’s, I played a lot of SWTOR

Hi Khaos,

Welcome to ADI! We’re glad to have you here with us. What division did you decide to join?

Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI khaos. I’m glad you joined the team. I hope to run into you in game.

Khaos my favorite Monster Energy Drink variant. Alas we’re all on that same chronological road but lets explore a new universe in a variety of space ships and make some friends and good fun along the way lol Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Welcome, khaos, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to the ORG,
hope you enjoy yourself wit us.
We have plenty of people around, so be sure to get stuck in.
we post our ops and cert on the forum so be sure to keep an eye out.

Hey Khaos - this is Lem

Welcome aboard Khaos, check out org ops and training. Look forward to flying with you.