Introduction: Kemist

hello all, this is kemist with a brief intro to myself. i’m an avid gamer and ive been playing games for many years. i’ll like to play different roles im groups, especially support and dps. not big on tanking (i don’t really want that responsibility tbh lol) i look forward to seeing you all and i’m glad to be part of the corp!

1 Like

Hello Kemist,
Hope you enjoy your time with us.
Keep an eye on our forum, we post ORG operations in there if you fancy joining us sometime.

Hi Kemist, looking forward to see you and have a chat on Mumble!

Welcome to ADI kemist. No one wants to fail man, but if you’re going to do it you definitely want ADI watching your back when you do. See you in game.

Welcome, kemist, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome @kemist support role are vital and as game mechanics develop i have a feeling those support functions, and those that do them well will really shine. Refuel, repair, medical etc. I cant wait. What specific support functions interest you?

Hey @kemist, welcome! I understand not wanting it to all fall on you. Funny thing is, the reason you’re not into tanking is the exact reason why I don’t play support lol. As a loooong time tank main, it’s basically second nature for me at this point but support? No way, I’ll mess it all up (or so I’ve convinced myself for years). I wonder if it’s just tied to getting into tanking way early in my MMO career rather than support? Weird. Anyway, we’re happy to have you in the corp, and don’t be a stranger.

Welcome to ADI, Kemist. You’ve joined at a great time as the game is expanding at an ever increasing rate. How long have you been following backing SC? Whether new to the Verse, or a long-time backer trading stories about the Good (or bad) 'Ol Days of 2.6, ADI is a great home to get the most out of SC. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Greetings @kemist and welcome to the ADI family . See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Kemist,

The nice thing about star citizen is that there are many roles you can play, even from a casual level. Most ships have a large number of crew spots from engineering to gunnery. There is trading, science, repair, refueling/rearming, marines/security, bounty hunting, etc. With an org of our size you will be able to try these things with the support of the group to really find out what areas of the game you enjoy.

Hello All!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I’ve been MIA since joining the corp and for that, I apologize. I hope to be in game with you all steadily in the upcoming days! Until then, fly safe o7

More support is more better, as I always like to say :wink: Welcome to the club, Kemist! I know exactly what you mean with tanking, though the thrill of being at the forefront and keeping the baddies off your team I do know well too. That said, I will probably be full on support in this game. Medic and mobile parking garage for me.

Be well and fly safe!