Introduction- KCJOE

Hi name joe. I am knew to star citizen, actually am new to pc so if anyone can help out a noob find the hanger that’ll be great lol. really excited for this new adventure.

1 Like

Hey KCJOE, we talked earlier. Welcome to ADI! What are your interest in the game?

Whenever you are ready, jump back onto Mumble :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI @KCJOE! Some one will help you out with your hangar as soon as we see ya!

Firstly, welcome to #PCMR. And also, and more importantly, welcome to ADI!

Welcome! It can be overwhelming especially if you’re also new to PC. Sooo many keybinds. Happy to help get you going next time our schedules match up.

1 Like

Welcome! Don’t hesitate to ask for help in Mumble. We’re all more than happy to show you the ropes.

1 Like

Welcome KCJOE, this is a great place to be for us noobs. Plenty of helpful people always at your PTT fingertip. I’m about a month ahead of you and I’ve learned so much already. See you in the verse
Herk

1 Like

This really made me smile. Welcome to ADI! and PC :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Joe. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! And welcome to PC gaming :slight_smile: Any time you are on mumble, hop in the chat and ask for what ever help you need. There is always someone willing to help out. See you in the verse!