Introduction: Kaydin

Hey everyone, I’m Kaydin. I’ve been gaming all my life, from console to PC(Master Race!). I’ve had an RSI account since Dec of 2017 but did not start playing until around April of 2019. Decided to get back into it around June and have been running cargo and flying around since. I look forward to gaming with yall!

Hey Kaydin,

Welcome to the org!

If you ever want to join in multi-player fun, hop on Mumble. There’s usually a bunch of us around doing all sorts of things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Kaydin,

nice to meet you

1 Like

Hi Kaydin,

Welcome to ADI,

It’s great having another hauler join our ranks. If you ask me, it’s just something special about looking at a cargo hold full of cargo, transporting it to it’s destination and selling it of for profit.

What do you like the most about hauling in the verse so far?

1 Like

Oooooh, that’s a bit controversial. There’s some COD playing blamer rager kid wobbling their oversized thumb muscles at you for having written that.
Welcome to ADI :+1:

1 Like

The best thing about hauling is not getting a 30k. lol

There are multiple routes but my favorite one to run is Bezdek to PO. That way I don’t have to wait in elevators and trams. T&M to PO is also great for quick runs but unless you have someone running interference, you chance getting attacked by someone looking to spoil your fun.

I totally agree about the 30K…

Those are some nice routes, that is for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Traders are the backbone of the verse, and will be vital for the orgs ability to run. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Kaydin
Welcome to ADI i also love space trucking looking forward meeting you verse side

1 Like

Warm welcome to ADI @Kaydin!

Glad I could help out with the process of getting you in.
Looking forward to getting to know you better 'verseside! :slight_smile:
Cheers,
SirToadie

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Kaydin, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

1 Like

Yes thank you for helping me. I know it took a little longer than normal. Much appreciated!

Welcome to ADI Kaydin I look forward to future ops with you. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any interesting org ops or training you find.

1 Like

Awesome to have you back in Star Citizen and with ADI. looking forward to flying with you!

1 Like

Thanks for helping out earlier. Got things straightened out eventually.

1 Like

Glad to have you back in Star Citizen and and here at ADI as well. Hope we get to fly together sometime. See ya in the verse!

1 Like

I just want to say thanks for all the warm welcomes. Can’t wait to get into the verse with everyone!

Hey @Kaydin Welcome to the Org. Ya I have been around Star Citizen for a long time like you with vast periods of not much going on where I have just checked in sporatically. i remember when the only place you could go to was Port Olisar and then they added Koreah… Anyway sounds like you know a lot about gaming so you will fit right in. See ya around,

LS

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Kaydin. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Hi Kaydin,

Welcome to ADI. Have fun!

1 Like