Introduction - Justi5ier

Hey all,

I’d like to introduce myself and let everyone know a little about myself and why I chose to join ADI.

First off, My name is Anthony and I’m married and have 5 kids. I’m a DV, I served in the US Army as an 11Ba and did two combat tours. I was injured on a deployment in Ar Ramadi, Iraq and ended up being Honorably discharged after 4 years and 16 surgeries. I’m currently working from home and have quite a bit of time to dedicate to the game and ADI when I’m not busy with my family.

I was interested in joining ADI as I have played EVE Online for many years and enjoyed the corporation I created and relationships I built with the members which I considered friends and family. I have every intention of enjoying my time with ADI and have no plans on leaving or looking into any other groups. I look forward to working with and building a relationship with you all and am excited for the future! See you out there!

3 Likes

Welcome Anthony! I joined ADI last year and have loved every minute of it. You chose an awesome community. Everyone here is mature, helpful, and friendly. I’m happy to call the people in this org friends and think you’re going to make an awesome addition to the ranks. Really looking forward to flying with you.

Also, if you’re new to the game let me know. One of my favorite things to do is teach new players about the game through unofficial one-on-one training. Spent a couple hours with some new members and I think they found it very helpful. Looking forward to flying with you!

1 Like

Hey Justi5ier. Welcome to ADI - we are proud and very glad to have you. I’m looking forward to meeting you soon and can’t wait to get to know you.

1 Like

Sounds great! I’m new to the game so I cant imagine it will hurt to get some extra training!

This game can be an information overload since there are a lot of neuances. Would be happy to show you around. What ship’s do you have so far and what division are you interested in?

Welcome Justi5ier! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right place to call home with a friendly, active and experienced members to have fun and chill. What ships are you currently flying? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Justi5ier,

Great to have you, brother. As active duty Army I can relate. You picked a great place to call home. The people here are friendly and organized. Just the right amount of organization to keep a good thing going without things being overbearing. I haven’t had this much fun in an online gaming organization in a long time. Glad to have you as part of the team. Lets group up soon! :slight_smile:

See ya in the 'verse!

• R3NDITI0N

Welcome to ADI Justi5ier! Seems like you have a full schedule of real life. Glad you have chosen us to spend the free hours ya’ve got.

Welcome to ADI man, I’m sure you’ll feel right at home here with the amount of folks similar to yourself in the org. Looking forward to playing in the verse with you and chatting on mumble!

Welcome to ADI Justi5ier. Thank you for your service. You’ll soon find out that you’re chosen the perfect ORG. I hope to see you in the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI Anthony. Thank you for your service. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello Justi5ier! It was great talking to you in live chat. I really was hoping to get you on-boarded, but you can get hooked up today, hopefully! I think you will be a great fit and believe you will like your new home. Again, welcome and see you in game!

Welcome Anthony to ADI =D, thanks for your service sir and i see you in the verse

Hello Justif5ier and welcome!

As a vet, I think you’ll enjoy the no nonsense team we keep here. That Eve Online experience will come in handy since SC is going to be reliant on logistics and resource processing, not to mention working as a fleet.

See you in the Verse!

Justi5ier, welcome aboard ADI fellow grunt from another branch! I hope you are not feeling too much pain 16 surgeries later. We are happy that you chose ADI as your Star Citizen home!

Hope to see you soon in the Verse and on an Org Op!

Justi5ier, welcome to ADI and thanks for your service. I worked out of TQ in 04, 05, and 06 so I know that AO well and appreciate anyone who spent time in Ramadi. I look forward to flying with you soon in game and seeing you on Mumble.

Welcome to ADI Justi5ier, I’m glad to see you got your game token all situated. I hope to see you in the verse.

Impressive Just, and welcome aboard with Atlas Defense Industries and thanks for your service!

Welcome Justi5ier, and great to have you aboard here at ADI! Wanted to thank you for your service, and I’m looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse.

Welcome Justi5ier,

There are many veterans here, but not that many with combat wounds. So thanks for putting it all on the line. I’m sure you will love the fun and shenanigans we get up to. Let me know if you need a hand with anything game related.

Honorspren