Introduction: JustACasual

Hello, my name is Scott. I’ve been playing SC for close to a year and hopefully will be playing for years to come. Thank you for the opportunity to join the org, it sounds like a fun and friendly environment!

Happy Holidays!

1 Like

welcome was a pleasure onboarding you

Welcome to ADI @DeathByElevator. I hope we live up to the expectation, but I think you’ll enjoy flying with us.

@DeathByElevator welcome to ADI! What interests you in SC?
and happy Holidays ! see ya in the verse

Hello Casual! Welcome to ADI, you are most definitely in the right place this Org is pretty amazing. That is awesome you have 1 years experience already, I am sure you will find others of experience in here to fly with and have fun.

Welcome to ADI JustACasual1. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass org ops.

Welcome sot ADI @DeathByElevator! What do you enjoy the most in the game?

Hi Casual, Welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying?

Welcome to ADI! We are a very fun and friendly group, always something going on so hop on and join in :slight_smile: Have a wonderful holiday, and see you in the verse!

JustACasual1

Welcome to ADI, glad you joined us, look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Also hop in on mumble and meet some of us.

Thank you very much all for the warm welcoming!!

welcome to ADI scott, I hope you find what you are looking for here. Don’t forget to keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any operations or training that interest you.