Introduction jotha

Heyas, my name is jotha and this is my very first attempt with star citizen. I am currently hovering above Stanton and have no clue. Anyway i hope to find good teamplay and loads of fun with and within ADI.
So thanks for the invite, i am looking forward to be as helpful in the near future as you guys were so far.

1 Like

Hi Jotha! There is often a small group playing in the (European) evening. Feel free to ask for help when on Mumble – they’re friendly! :slight_smile: I’m often on around that time, too, so I hope to see you soon!

Welcome aboard Jotha! The game can be a bit confusing and intimidating at first. Don’t worry, there are tons of folks in ADI who can help you figure it all out!

Welcome to ADI, Jotha. Ghostkinght’s right star citizen can be a bit intimidating for new players, but stick with it and you’ll have a great time. If you need any play just ask on mumble or discord, some ADI members have been playing since the game came out and are full of useful information. :smiley:. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Jotha :slight_smile:

It was very nice speaking to you in the onboarding. I hope you find yourself at home here.
Hop on Mumble to talk and fly with people. We have a lot of friendly people that would love to teach you how the game works.

See you in the Verse!

Hey jotha, this is definitely the org to be in, we have a team of knowledgeable players that can help you out. If you don’t mind me asking, what ships do you currently have in your fleet?

Glad to have you with us! You’ve joined a great org to learn the game with. Looking forward to flying with you in the verse

Welcome Jotha! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to have fun with. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you in the Verse!

Hi Jotha! Welcome to ADI. There are tons of knowledgeable people in the org and they’ll help you get a handle on the game for sure. Hope to see you in the 'verse. Fly safe. o7.

Welcome to ADI, jotha!
Take your time to get comfortable. What did get you (most) to buy Star Citizen?
Looking forward to see you in the Verse!

jotha, sounds like you need some party-mates to help you navigate, welcome to ADI! Don’t hesitate to ask questions, many of us would be happy to show you the ropes of your ship or have you as a crewmember on ours.

Welcome jotha!
This is a great time to get into SC as they are dropping the new patch, fun times coming.
look forward to flying with you in the verse!

Jotha, welcome to ADI. A dedicated, active org will certainly help you with the initial aspects of the game, and then continue to see your SC experience grow and push what is possible in game right now. Always speak up in Mumble if you need any advice, help, want to try pout a new ship, etc. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI jotha. ADI is the best place for a player starting out. There’s so many things going on in the org to keep new players focus on a variety of game play aspects; piloting, pvp, mining, running cargo, playing the marine or the mass ops which typically combine many of these aspect together. Then there’s ADI’s in-house certifications, uniform and divisions to share common interests with members in ADI. So don’t be shy about joining in; on Mumble, on Discord or in these forums. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome aboard to ADI Jotha! Looks like everyone else asked the questions I wanted so I will say this, we are glad you chose ADI as your Star Citizen home! See you soon in the 3.5 verse!

Thanks for the kind welcome. Coming from Arma3 it seemed natural to move on to SC. Since i didn’t have much time to explore the game i am not sure yet about the way to go. Fleet security sounds promising. The ship i am starting with is the Mustang Alpha. So far i am ready to listen and learn. cya around guys.

Welcome to ADI jotha! This is an amazing org for new players and veterans alike! Feel free to ask any questions as you need and if you want to try different ships, I’m sure noone will have a problem spawning one for you. Look forward to seeing you out there with us!

welcome Jotha, cant wait till i see you in the verse

Hey hey Jotha welcome to Star Citizen and to Atlas as a whole. Seeing as you’re new I recommend asking questions whenever you wish either in the discord, mumble, and the forum to help out! Also if you find yourself needing back up just chime in on any of the above and someone’ll lend a hand :slight_smile:

Hello Jotha and welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! Its a great game and you will figure out how to get around! Let us know if you have any questions! See you in the Verse!