Introduction: Jopte

Hi there,

I’m Jopte, owner and operator of a Carrak and Banu Merchantman. I primarily expect to be doing a lot of scouting and exploring ops. Then in my ‘off time’ doing materials transport and trading.

I was invited to join ADI by drakedge2000. I’ve been a backer from the start and am really excited to see things coming together on the PU. So I’m looking forward to getting together for some groups ops in the verse. :slight_smile:

o7
Jopte

2 Likes

Very nice! Glad to have someone in e&s. Welcome!

1 Like

o7 Welcome fellow proud owner of a Carrack. Looking forward to doing some exploration with you in the future once more things start to come together.

1 Like

Welcome to the Org Jopte, were glad to have you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Jopte! Two fine ships there…one to search to stars, and another to sell what you find. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome, Jopte, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hi Jopte and welcome to the org, seems like you’re all set on your ADI career, thats very good :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI budd, hope to talk to you on Mumble.

1 Like

Great to have you in the org Jopte. Two fine ships you got there. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome @Jopte,

Such an awesome combination of owned ships, really looking forward to flying with you.

o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Jopte. I also plan to follow the exploration and trade career paths. I can’t wait until the Carrack comes out in February. Just hope CIG can expand the exploring activities soon. Fly safe and I hope to see you in the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Jopte. I hold the promise of a Carrack and a Merchantman as well. They should prove to be fun ships to operate. I started off as a survey scout but now I’m in Mining & Salvage. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to working with you.

1 Like