Introduction - JMcKinney

Hello fellow citizens… This is Jens aka JMcKinney, been playing SC on and off since 2015 but looking to make SC a more permanent vocation. Located in the bold north (Minnesota/USA) I am no stranger to freezing temperatures :slight_smile:

Been looking to play with others for a long time and making the plunge and joining ADI, I hope :smiley:

See you in the verse!

3 Likes

Hello @JMcKinney nice to meet you. I can see you already affiliated with ADI
in order to get you into our Mubble Server and onboarded with ADI you will also need tofollow the Instructions: Setup Mumble - Atlas Defense Industries
Feel free to reach out on discord or here, XanderZion#9735 if questions arise.

I can understand the no stranger to freezing temperatures as being from Ontario. it not like BC where there winter consists of rain.

So have you a favourite ship to fly?

Welcome to ADI

Welcome! I’m hoping with 3.18 this will be my forever game. I mean don’t get me wrong I’m hooked, but like I sneak in some others :wink:

@Mithras_One Right now i get a lot of mileage out of my Cutlass Black, but got some other ships for the different vocations, MSR, Prospector, ROC, Buccaneer, Freelancer and such… though I am pretty sure my collection will expand with the upcoming IAEA :smiley:

1 Like

Even with its shortcomings I do enjoy my MSR.

For its size it’s pretty darn fast, outrunning pirates made easy :wink:

Hello! I am also from Minnesota, but have since scurried off to Florida in search of the blue oceans and warmer temps. Glad to see you back, picked a good time and a great org to come back to the game!

Hello,

I don’t believe you’ve been onboarded yet. Whenever you log on to mumble please stay on as long as you can so we can complete your transition into the org.
Can’t wait to see you in the org and chat with you!

Welcome to ADI, JMcKinney. So Microtech is a hot planet to you?

Yeah, weekdays are usually bad for me to try to play, more time on the weekends tho. I’ll try to get the onboarding done soon though.

Nah just visiting to be there for IAEA, Crusader has been my home for a while now but happy to move anywhere I’m needed :slight_smile: