Introduction: JetsBoy

HI, JetsBoy here. New to ADI and Star Citizen. I heard about the PU two weeks ago and started doing some investigation and found it looked to be a lot of fun, so I joined in and bought a couple ships. I am now trying to learn to fly confidently and settle on some decent keybindings for my dual TM16000’s. Still playing around, but anxious to learn more. Looking forward to some action here at ADI with the rest of you.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Jetsboy! Hop onto mumble sometime and we will give ya pointers and help out anyway we can.

Hello and welcome to the organization. I’m sure you’ll find a role and plenty of people to assist you in getting up to speed in Star Citizen. Be sure to hop into Mumble soon to complete your full intro into ADI. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Hello JetsBoy,

Welcome to Star Citizen and to ADI ! This game has so much to offer i’m sure you will find something that you enjoy.

If you have questions related to the game or related to accessories. Never hesitate to contact us either in the forms or discord as we have several highly experienced members who will definitely be able to help you ! :wink:

Welcome JetsBoy! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen, JetsBoy. Hop onto mumble or discord if the need some pointer on the game, we have plenty of players who can help. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI JetsBoy! Good to have you with us!

Hello JetsBoy and welcome to ADI! Flying definitely takes some practice but I am sure that you will get the hang of it pretty quick. I look forward to flying with you!

Nice to meet you Jets, welcome to adi.

Welcome to ADI, JetsBoy! Man, you went all in pretty quickly. It took me a little bit to actually buy some ships but being in ADI has only encouraged my ship buying addiction. Be careful because it is contagious. Glad you landed with use.

Hi jetsboy nice to have you in the Organization

Yep, this game can be addicting!

Welcome to ADI JetsBoy hope to fly with you soon!

Hazard

Welcome to ADI and nice on the dual TM16000 i just got 1 of those and the throttle hotas =D

Welcome to ADI JetsBoy. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello Jetsboy and welcome to ADI! Let us know if you need anything and see you in game!

Hello Jetsboy,

Welcome to ADI. You ve got a nice fly setup there. If you have any trouble, ask us in the forums, discord or mumble and someone will help you. This the case for any questions about us or the game.
Have fun flying with us. :wink:

Hi there JetsBoy! Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:
Happy to have you! :smiley:
See you in the verse!

Welcome to the exciting world(s) of Star Citizen and to Atlas Jets! If you need a hand with the joystick I know our tech support guys have a good handle on most of them last time I checked? As for flying around if you need a hand just yell!

Welcome to ADI Jets! Make sure to complete onboarding so we can welcome you as a full member.