Introduction Jens_Hoxworth

Hello everyone!
My name is Jens, but by all means, call me Jay.
I purchased Star Citizen back in 2014 without touching it much, and throughout the years I’ve completely forgotten about the game. Recently in conversation with a friend, the game is brought up and my interest is re-ignited. During the conversation, my friend mentions ADI as a great place to both learn and play Star Citizen. After looking through the ADI material on the website, and inquiring more information from my friend, the way the organization is run has thoroughly peaked my interest. Having played many hundreds of hours of Arma-Milsim, I have a feeling of what I both like and dislike when it comes to large communities and in this case, it seems ADI is right up my alley.
I can’t wait to find out if I would be a good fit in the group and learn the Star Citizen way.

Best regards
Jay

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, @Jens_Hoxworth !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Welcome to ADI

Hello Jay, and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

We are thrilled to have you join our community of passionate Star Citizen players. We understand that Star Citizen can be overwhelming, but we believe that with our support and guidance, you will quickly learn the ropes and become a valuable member of our team.

As you mentioned, our organization is run with a focus on teamwork, communication, and a positive attitude. We strive to create a welcoming and supportive environment for our members, where everyone can have fun while working towards common goals. We are confident that your experience with Arma-Milsim will serve you well in our organization.

Our members are always willing to lend a hand, answer any questions you may have, and provide guidance and advice as you explore the vast and exciting universe of Star Citizen. We look forward to getting to know you and helping you become a skilled and successful Star Citizen player.

Again, welcome to ADI, and we can’t wait to see you in the 'verse!

1 Like