Introduction: JellyPotato

Hello! My in-game name is JellyPotato. I’ve only recently joined the Star Citizen community, however, I have been loving the overall experience. I hope to further expand my enjoyment through this organisation. In the real world, I am currently studying and training in Law.
I’m hoping to dabble in security or Commerce & Transportation either one piques my interest.
The only ship I own is the Cutlass Black. Hopefully, my collection will expand later.
Thank you for having me in your organisation!

Welcome to ADI @JellyPotato!

I backed back in 2014 and there is a lot of fun things in store for you in the 'verse.
The Cutlass black is a really really good starting point and you can alot of different things with it.

When it comes to buying ships, feel free to come speak to me or ask around on mumble as there are tips and tricks to getting the most out of you purchase eg. LTI tokens, upgrade paths etc. to consider.

Once again welcome and i hope to fly with you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

1 Like

Definitely! I’m sure soon enough I’ll find some extra money to splash on a ship.

Hi JellyPotato, Welcome to ADI. The Cutty Black is great and a lot of people with larger collections seem to keep one. It does seem to be a great all rounder.

1 Like

Hi JellyPotato, Cutlass is a good ship to start with. Eyeing any particular ship to add to your collection?

Hi @JellyPotato,

Welcome to ADI.

As FatHeadedZebra just mentioned, the Cutlass Black is a great ship with a lot of versatility.
I have some bigger and better ships but I keep the Cutlass black because it is quick to get around with the crossfield quantum engine. It’s compact and nimble and can fulfill many different roles so great choice of ship there.

I am in Commerce and Transportation so feel free to reach out to me if you have any trading related questions or other questions of course.

1 Like

Really excited for the Mercury Star Runner, don’t know why its just something appealing about that ship!

1 Like

I’m in the same boat with you. She’s a good looking ship and can’t wait to see her in game.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll definitely be in contact!

Welcome to ADI! Great choice on the cutlass black. If you need anything I’m always happy to help. See ya in the verse.

1 Like

Ho JellyPotato, welcome to ADI. The Cutlass is another very good starter ship.

1 Like

Exactly! I can’t wait for it to be released and flyable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @JellyPotato. I used to have a Cutlass. I kinda miss it and actually they made it better since I switched it. I have a bunch of shifts. I can spawn any of them for you if you wanna try them out when i see ya in the verse. I think you will like this group. It is a lot of fun now and I can only imagine what it will be like once the game comes out of alpha.

1 Like

Hi JellyPotato see you in the verse & welcome to ADI

Welcome @JellyPotato to ADI i look forward to working with you and maybe doing some missions with you as well.

Welcome to ADI! Both those career paths will be very useful as more and more comes online. They will be the backbone of this org in many ways. Lots of fun to be had so enjoy yourself:) See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI JellyPotato. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hi JellyPotato and Welcome to the Org,

Glad to have you with us! You got an awesome ship! It is one of the most versatile ships in game atm.
Hope to see you in the next OrgOp

TR0PHY