Introduction- JamesL23

Hello, my name is James and I new to Star Citizen. This organization seemed promising and I was very intrigued by the idea of joining a group that could help me grow in the game.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI @JamesL23! You couldn’t ask for a more welcoming and knowledgeable group to help you hit the ground running (literally in some cases, lol) in the game. You’ll find plenty of people on mumble to answer any questions you have or better yet, group up with and learn from directly. See you in the verse!

Welcome, @JamesL23! Looking forward to learning the game with you. As a new ADI member, I can tell you that this is a great learning environment. I’d recommend getting your basic certs done ASAP and getting in some training events. Not only do they help to increase your individual skills but they are a great way to learn the team. I can see the great benefit of it strengthening our teamwork.

What part of SC most intrigues you? I just started a month or so ago so I’m still figuring it out myself.

Just started this week. The prospect of playing Halo 3 ODST but free roam is why I bought this game.

Howdy and welcome!

We can definitely help you grow in the game, regardless of what you choose as your specialty. For what you do choose, expect to find seasoned professionals in it to help answer all of your questions.

Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon.

Hi JamesL23
Welcome to ADI, glad to have you with us😀

Welcome to ADI! We will most certainly help you grow in the game :slight_smile: Don’t hesitate to ask if you need help, or even if you just want to try something out. We are happy to help out. And when you get a chance, sign up for an org op or two. They are a ton of fun, a great way to meet many of the members, and to learn a few tricks along the way. See you in the verse!

Welcome @JamesL23 !

Always glad to see new players join the org. There is always people in Mumble to help you learn the game. If you have any questions let me know. Looking forward to traveling with you in the 'verse.

sounds like you would be a model marine. make sure you check the calendar for marine cert training, usually held on the weekends. it’s very thorough and detailed, I was blown away the first time I ran through it. also look around on the forums, other training is available to complete on your own that will teach you all the basics of the game.

Hey @JamesL23,

Welcome to ADI! I’m fairly new to Star Citizen since July and have learned a lot myself. Feel free to ask questions, because someone usually is always able to help. Hopefully fly with you in verse!

Welcome James L23! I am also rather new to Star Citizen, and would happy to learn my way around the Galaxy with you! Looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI JamesL23. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you grow in the org.

Hi James, welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI James, You selected a great org to join. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Look forward to flying with you.

Hi @JamesL23,

Welcome to ADI.

You are joining up at a really good time. We have a lot of new players to Star Citizen join us recently so you will find a good mix of new and experienced players to fly and discover the verse with.

Welcome to both Atlas Defense Industries & to to Star Citizen! You’ve come to the right spot if you’re looking to learn the game with a great set of people as we encourage members to work together and ask questions or for help when you need it. Forums, Discord, and in mumble are great resources and don’t be afraid to ask!

Welcome to ADI, James. I recommend trying delivery missions to give you a chance to see the Stanton System and to practice flying around. Hopefully I’ll meet you on Mumble soon. Take care.

Welcome to ADI, JamesL23, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hi James! Welcome to the game and ADI. This is a great place to explore everything SC has to offer. I hope to see you soon on missions!

Welcome James, I hope to see you around. If you need any assistance please feel free to reach out.