Introduction: Jahti

Hi, I am excited to join this corporation. I am an avid gamer and love to play with my husband Edwardson, who is also a member of this organization. I appreciate you having me, and am looking forward to be a part of this awesome group! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the org! I love the idea that couples get into video gaming.

It seems to be surprisingly uncommon. But it’s such a great way to spend time together!

Welcome Jahti!! Great to have you and your husband in ADI. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Jahti. I’m glad you joined the team. What division are you inclined toward? I look forward to seeing you and Edwardson in game.

Welcome Jahti, good to have you wth us. I do hope to be flying with you and Edwardson soon.
See you in the verse!

Nate.

Echoing everyone else, welcome! Glad to have you onboard. I too am in awe of your couple situation. My wife tells me all video games are for 12-year-olds :slightly_smiling_face: I know she’s half joking

Welcome to ADI, its a good place to be. And I wish my wife would play that would be amazing, but the kids are about the right age.

Hi Jahti and welcome to ADI,

Oohhh!!! Gamer couple, both in ADI. Thats awesome! Hope you both have an enjoyable expirience with us and if you guys have any questions just let us know by hopping Mumble.

TR0PHY

Welcome to the Org, great to have both of you here.

Welcome Jahti! I’m jealous, I wish my wife would pick this game up as well! I wish you both the best of luck and I hope to see you both in our many ops we have planned!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Welcome @Jahti!

Looking forward to bumping into you and your husband on mumble sometime, for some missions or whatnot in the verse! See you around!

Good to have you with us - Hope you enjoy the ride :slight_smile:

Welcome to the ORG,
Glad to have you with us.
we have plenty going on, so be sure to get involved and have some fun.
Let me know if you have any questions.
see you around

Great to have you here Jahti! Welcome to ADI
See you in the verse!

Welcome welcome @Jahti!

Excited to learn more about your experience with Star Citizen, look me up on Mumble!

Hi @Jahti, welcome to the org,

Hope to see you in the verse

Welcome, Jahti, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome @Jahti,

Glad to have you in the Org, see you in the verse!