Introduction(JadeBarroth)

I am JadeBarroth, from Texas, USA.
I just recently got the basic backing to play Star Citizen. I am a complete beginner at the game, but I am willing to be trained in whatever the org needs.

Thanks for letting me on,

JadeBarroth

2 Likes

welcome to ADI is a pleasure to have you with us. And was a pleasure onboarding you

Welcome JadeBarroth!
I am glad that you have joined ADI and am ready to be of assistance in succeeding.
We are always happy to help and I believe that we can always learn something when we help others.
What is your background, do you have experience from similar games?
The consequences regarding the Alpha Phase are sometimes difficult to get used to.
Looking forward to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Jade. You’ve come to the right place Jade. ADI has many experienced players who are active in SC and all too willing to entertain your questions. You’ll find a real mentoring spirit here so don’t be shy about involving yourself. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome JadeBarroth! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What area of gameplay are you interested in? Hope to fly with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI JadeBarroth! Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to help!

Hello Jad and welcome to ADI! You have come to the right ORG for your Star Citizen needs! There are many members here that will help get going and will help, when asked. Be sure to check out the Cert training when it is back up and running. See you in the Verse!

Heyo JadeBarroth, great to have another Texan in the org. If you are a beginner looking for training, ADI might just be the perfect spot for you. See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard, I too am in the great state of Texas, welcome to ADI and see you in the verse.

Hi Jade, Welcome to ADI. If you are having trouble with SC just jump of mumble or discord there are plenty of experienced players in ADI who can and a willing to help. :smiley:

Welcome Jade! Glad to have you with us. Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome aboard to ADI Jade! Glad to have you aboard! What ship(s) do you have or want? And what career or Division do you think you want to be in? See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI JadeBarroth :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome Aboard JadeBarroth! I’m sure you’ll find a great place within the org. What types of activities are you interested in, in the 'Verse? See you around o7!

Hello there and welcome aboard here at ADI JadeBarroth, glad to have you here! I’m looking forward to soon meeting you and flying with us here in the 'verse.

Hi JadeBarroth and welcome!
You will enjoy the game, good time to get into it too as the new 3.5 patch will be coming out soon and they changed the flight model quite a bit.
Hope to see you in the verse!

Weclome to ADI and Star Citizen, Jade! As others have said, this is a great place for new and veteran players alike. Hope to see you out there with us!

Hallo Jade and glad to hear you’re a beginner! Nows the perfect time to learn the new flight model fresh and ready versus people having to unlearn the old way and pick up the new. As for training theres nothing preventing you from doing multiple tasks and ships so long as you train up the skills needed so the question is: What would you like to do? :smiley: Also don’t feel shy about asking for help or backup in or out of the 'Verse be it in discord, mumble, or here on the forums.

Welcome to ADI JadeBarroth. We are a bunch of gamers that are very much ok with teaching others the basics of SC and whatever else you want to do in game. If you are ever in mumble don’t hesitate to ask questions. I hope to see ya in the verse!

Welcome to the org jade, see you in the verse =D