Introduction InspectorCallahan

Hi, Im InspectorCallahan. Im new in SC ( I played 12 Hours and more ). Im here because Im curious, I was never in such a big organization. I hope we will all have a good time here.

Greetings to all , see you in the verse

3 Likes

It was great to conduct your pre-onboarding and welcome to ADI InspectorCallahan. ADI is a great org for players starting out in the game. There’s lots to do and many experienced players willing to help you progress in your skills. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome InspectorCallahan to ADI we will be starting up our mass ops soon. see you in the verse!

Hazard

1 Like

Welcome InspectorCallahan! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse and have fun. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Looking forward to flying with you soon.

1 Like

Actually I have the MSC Freelancer (starter pack), good ship in my opinion. Im Interested in the private contracter service and fleet security

Welcome to ADI Inspector! Don’t hesitate to ask questions if you got 'em, were all happy to help. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi InspectorCallahan, It was nice to meet you. Hopefully we’ll have change to meet up in the game soon. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello there Inspector. Welcome to ADI. I hope you enjoy your time here. Look forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard InpectorCallahan. When I saw you post, I had flashbacks to my youth and Inspector Gadget, lol. Good to have you with us!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI InspectorCallahan :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Thanks for the nice Welcome, and see you tomorrow. (Im living in the MEZ)
See you in the Verse

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen Inspector! Hope to see you out there with us!

1 Like

The Freelancer is a great ship, I have upgraded mine to the MAX and enjoy that ship along with my cutlass black. You will fit in nicely with Fleet Security and Private Contract Services, always need more marines/bounty hunters.

1 Like

Im thinking about to ugrade it to the Gunship-Freelancer, but Im not sure.

Any suggestions to this idea ?

There are a few members who have the Freelancer MIS and love everything about the ship, I would ask on Discord Org_Chat channel for more information/suggestions and I am sure a few members would be glad to offer you a chance to fly their ship around to test it out for yourself. My understanding is it is a heavily armed missile ship.

1 Like

I was never part of a big organization before this game either and I would like to think that I am fitting in well. Ill see ya in the verse

1 Like

Good to have you with us InspectorCallahan!
you picked a good time to get into SC since the newest patch went live recently.
this is my first gaming organization as well, has been good times personally.
See you around the verse!

1 Like

Greetings Inspector! Yah, ADI is pretty big, but it’s well managed. This is by far the biggest org I’ve been a part of, and even in the alpha state, we’ve successfully run some large operations. Welcome aboard! o7.

1 Like

Welcome aboard to ADI Inspector! Does this mean you are going to be in Private Contract Services? Hey what do you know, you are are! What ship(s) do you have? The good thing about a large organization when the game goes live, there will be a lot of things do to, lots of back up, and plenty of other bonuses. See you soon in the Verse!

1 Like

InspectorCallahan, welcome to ADI. As others have mentioned, this is the place to get the most out of SC. While we may be the largest exclusive org, it still feels like a small family and you are welcome to be as involved as you care to be. Freelancer MIS is a solid ship. If you’re interested in it, just speak up on Mumble and chances are someone can spawn one for you to fly so you can get a feel whether it’s for you or not prior to dropping cash on it. That goes for all the ships. Look forward to flying with you in the verse.

2 Likes