Introduction - Insayne

Hey all. This will be my first flight sim game (Unless you consider Aerofighters Assault on N64 to be one :laughing: ) and I’m pumped to be here. I cut my teeth, gaming wise, starting with Halo 1. I’m traditionally a fan of fast paced FPS games and thoroughly enjoyed playing them at very high levels but I’m looking for a slightly deeper experience with Star Citizen. I am massively competitive by nature and practice what I preach as a finance professional here in New York City.

Hoping to start off with Private Contractor Services and work my way up to a trusted member of Fleet Security.

Work hard and play harder is a mantra that I’ll always follow and while I may work long/odd hours you can expect my best each and everytime we run a sortie/shoot the shit/race/what have you in game.

Happy to be here!

Cheers

Hiya Insayne. Good to have you here.

If you haven’t already, make sure you hop on mumble so we can get you finished up with the onboarding process and introduce you around.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome to the community Insayne.

Feel free to reach out to any of us if you have any questions or concerns - or are simply looking for someone to fly with.

Look forward to gaming with you

Welcome Insayne,

great to have you on board. It sounds like you have a good plan for game progression :smiley: I just want to take a moment to also say thank you for your interest in ADI! I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game. Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few of our many ADI members. Hope to see at this weeks Friday night flight night! Once again, we’re happy to have you as part of the family!

-Hyndrosa1