Introduction: Imotakan

Hi I’m Imotakan allready a recruit since 2015 but was very inactive.
Now when my pc is a bit more up to speed I’m starting to play more.
Hope to see you all online soon.

3 Likes

Welcome Imotakan. Glad to hear you’re able to play more. Things are getting better and netter with each patch. It feels like we are finally starting to get a game we can play regularly.

Welcome Imotaken! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home, hopefully with your new pc you will be able to play more and enjoy the game with the rest of us. What ships do you have and what gamplay peaks your interest? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome! Feel free to get back in mumble with us when you can. Hope to see you out there in the verse!

Not sure about what type of gameplay I like the most in this game. At the moment I try to get some cash with delivery missions.
My ship is a Aegis Avanger Stalker, not the best ship for cargo but it get’s me from A to B :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Imotakan :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us. There is a lot more to do in the game now so many people just started palying.

See you in the Verse!

Hey Imotakan - great to have you and if you need any help on your build let me know! I’ve built my last 4.

Welcome to ADI lot for good people here hope to see you in the verc and talk to you in mumble

Welcome back Imotakan! I pretty much just came back myself because of a better computer AND improvements in the game. I think CIG finally has their act together and is working hard to their end goals and promises. And if they need some more money, then I am sure we will give it to them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hope to see you in the Verse soon!

Great to have you back Imotaken. It’s going to be great to have you with us in the verse. Hope to see you soon in the verse.

Glad to have you back with us. Game has also become easier to run recently and the frames have been steady. Hope to play with you soon.

Hey Imotakan, I was also a recruit since 2015 up until about 2 months ago. Getting a new PC really pulled me into this game and encouraged me to look into ADI and i’m glad I did, welcome to the org!

Hello Imotaken and welcome,

I’m sure you noticed how far the game has come. Now is a great time to get into it, especially with the org gearing up training.

See you in the 'verse!

Hello Imotakan and welcome to ADI. A lot has changed over the years and its good to see that you have chosen ADI for your home. ADI has a lot to offer and I hope you take advantage of the cert training and the OPs that take place. See you in the Verse!

Hello Imotakan, and welcome back! Glad to see you coming back into the game and hope to be flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Howdy, Imotakan! I hear ya on the pc front, it takes quite a beastly machine to run this right. Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome back to the verse! You’ve joined a great org and gaming community overall. looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome back Imotakan,

You picked a good time to start playing again, lots of fun things are starting to take shape and it feels like the momentum of the games development is starting to really take off. I’ll look forward to hanging out with you.

Honorspren

Welcome back Imotaken, so many of us are in the same boat as you. I look forward to running ops with you.