Introduction: iLucky

Prospective member here to introduce myself. Long time game player, currently spending a lot of time in DCS and have just recently stumbled upon Star Citizen. Although it has left me more frustrated than satisfied, like my ex wife, I feel this game has serious potential and I am eager to learn more.

I have played Empyrion for a few years and have enjoyed the development, but would like more structured mission-based/results oriented gameplay. I am also an avid reader of BV Larson series of books, if you haven’t read or heard of him I recommend starting with Undying Mercenaries. I am currently nerding out and reading Kip Thorns “Physics of Interstellar”. If you have any similar good book recommendations, I’d love to hear them.

After reading about the different divisions, I would like to learn more about Private Contractor Services. I am in Central Time (US) and am typically online after 2000hrs CDT weekdays and/or weekends, depending on work schedule.

2 Likes

Hi iLucky and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. What ships are you flying? :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI iLucky. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your having a better time of it now that you’ve hooked up with us. See you around.

1 Like

Hi iLucky, welcome to ADI

1 Like

Hi Hi, welcome Lucky!

1 Like

Thank you Rico. After doing a reasonable amount of researched I settled on the Avenger Titan, and I also received another free “racer” vessel which I have not tried out yet.

2 Likes

Hey iLucky, nice to see you back. Hope we can welcome you aboard sometime soon. The Avenger’s a good platform to start with - does a lot of things fairly capably. We have a few DCS regulars floating around here, too, so you might bump into them at some point. I’ll have to check out that BV Larson series - always happy to get recommendations I can pick up with Kindle Unlimited. XD Cheers, and let us know if you have any questions about the org.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI iLucky. I see you are in onboarding right now, and hope it went well when you read this!

1 Like

Nice to meet you iLucky, see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI!
Well frustration is part of the game, it shows that you care about SC.
I hope you will see better days. There are times the game works like a charm and we can do fun org stuff together with ease I hope you will experience that with us!
Have fun in the verse!

I have an Avenger Titan too. I love it.

Welcome to ADI Lucky !
hope to see you in the verse soon.

Hey there! Welcome to ADI! I too enjoy DCS and there are a number of us here who do! In fact, we have a DCS channel in the Discord. :slight_smile: Enjoy your stay!