Introduction: iBrookes

Greetings all,

I am a 28 year old real-life (relatively low time) military pilot. When I am not working I am creating youtube videos to teach people about flying, and playing mil-sims. I’ve played Halo 3 at a competitive level (in my younger years) and have been playing mil-sims since Arma 2 release. I’m a pretty open guy so go ahead and ask anything you want to know!

Cheers,
iBrookes

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @iBrookes! Glad you have found us it sounds like you will fit in well here, and are trying to help people learn from tour knowledge.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI iBrookes, maybe you could teach me some flight combat tactics. See you in mumble.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI iBrookes, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Good to meet you earlier Brooksey. Looking forward to drag racing our Hercules with you once they’re released in the verse. Cheers
Hercules

1 Like

I’ll be down for that!

Welcome to the org @iBrookes, if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or another org member!

Welcome to the team, iBrookes! Have you played Squad? I’m hoping a lot of those mil-sim gameplay elements transfer over to the infantry and vehicle ground action that CIG is paving the way for.

See you around!

Welcome to ADI! I heard earlier today that you are flying the mighty Herc. Cool plane, had a ride on one once many years ago and its an experience for sure :slight_smile: Hope you had a great time today and a solid welcome. See you in the verse!

@iBrookes Welcome to ADI! Theres a few military pilots, active/formal, in ADI! :slight_smile: some obvious then others. :wink:
What kind of style of play are you interested in SC? Mining, cargo hauling, all combat aspects, exploration?

I have played a lot of Squad! Great game.

C&T atm, but also interested in support services.