Introduction: Hunden91

Hi my name if Fredrik and i just started this game for about 2 days ago, and i got an invitation from you and i wanted to join,

I am 29 years old and live in sweden stockholm,
i work as security guard,

and im a gamer and playing elder scrolls online, Ghost Recon , BF, and much more, and my brother wanted me to test this game and i got sold so i like it , but i has alot of annyoing bugs,

and i love the ships in this game and i own a Cutlass Black, and i want to learn this game and also learn how to get money and much more

2 Likes

Welcome Hunden, it was great playing with you in our overly-large party today. It’s not always that much mayhem… See you in the verse
Herk.

Hey Hunden welcome to ADI! Would love to play with you sometime and show you the world of Star Citizen :slight_smile:

Welcome to the team @Lejonet91. Looking forward to seeing you out there in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! It doesn’t take long to fall in love with this game, bugs and all :slight_smile: It is a unique experience getting to see the game from it’s early stages of development, but it does mean we get a greater number of odd and annoying bugs. Stick through it though, it’s only going to get better :slight_smile: You got a good ship in the Cutlass Black, and we will happily help you on your way to fortune and fun. See you in the verse!

Haha mayhem can be fun sometimes

Den lör 5 dec. 2020 20:38Hercules_13 via ADI Forum <[email protected]> skrev:

Hi Hunden, welcome to ADI. The bugs are extremely annoying but we get used to them and they become added ‘features’ adding to the excitement of cargo runs and other missions

@Lejonet91 welcome to ADI! I played ESO on the ps4, as well as the other games you listed :slight_smile:
Looking forward to flying with ya in the 'verse!

ty im looking forward to this :stuck_out_tongue:

im new to the game and i just learn one trade route and want to learn more :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to ADI Hunden. I’m glad you joined the team. We have many fine players from Sweden. I couldn’t get into ESO but I’m into Skyrim for about 2,800 hours. I enjoyed Ghost Recon until they updated it and made single player untenable. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass org ops.

Welcome to ADI @Lejonet91! The cutlass black is a great all around ship as I am sure you know. A great place to start any adventure.

Welcome to Atlas Fredrik! Met you the other night in Mumble and glad to have you here!

Welcome Fredrik! And ESO. Love that game. IT’s a really good MMO. As a long time Elder Scrolls fan I was kind of iffy about it at first but it grew on me. Feel free to chat me up in discord or anything if you want to talk about Elderscrolls or Star citizen. I’m fairly new too so I’ll help as I can. Have fun in the Verse!

Thanks all :slight_smile: it warms with all the welcome :slight_smile:

Den ons 9 dec. 2020 01:53WulfAlpha via ADI Forum <[email protected]> skrev: