Introduction: Hizzaru

Hello,

My name is Hizzaru a.k.a. Tendaras, Callana, Rithany. I have played a lot of games over my 37 years and I am looking for a group to play Star Citizen with and I really liked the look of your Org page. I have a long history of MMOs and just recently got into Star Citizen. I look forward to playing with more like minded people and mining/scavenging my days away in SC.

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI @Hizzaru. I’m sure you will have no problem finding people to go mining with here. Jump into mumble and see what’s goin on when you are around.

Welcome!
I’m sure you will find some rock with your name on it :smiley:
Have fun and see you around in the verse! :smiley:

Hi @Hizzaru and welcome to the org,

I hope that the scavenging days in Star Citizen are coming soon because I am so super excited to see Vulture and Reclaimer in action.

See you in the verse.

Hey Hizzaru, welcome to ADI
While salvaging isnt in the game, mining sure is. Theres always a good group online, its always a good time.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI! We have a good time around here, looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Hi hizzaru,

Welcome to ADI. I hope you have a great experience with us. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Welcome @Hizzaru,

It’s a great time to get started in SC, lots of stuff opening up to try out and have some fun.
See you in the verse!

Hello Hizzaru, good to have you here. If you need any help feel free to ask, although mining and salvage is not my specialty. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome to ADI, Yeah MMOs can be pretty hard to stay away from, if you are looking for people to fly with mumble is the place to be for sure really nice group that hangs out most nights. well hope to see you soon.

Welcome Hizzaru! It looks like mining/scavenging are going to be lucrative and careers in SC. I’m looking forward to offering security for those ops, protecting cargo from pirates who are too lazy to get their own haha. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI @Hizzaru. Great to have you aboard with us.

Whats up Hizzaru. I love mining. It is, in my opinion the most rewarding thing to do in the game. Any thoughts on what ship you be using to make your way around the verse?

Welcome to ADI Hizzaru. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI, it’s awesome to have you with us. Hope you find your way around ok. See you on Mumble and looking forward to seeing you in the verse.