Introduction: Helljumperw43

Hello, I joined Star Citizen back in the hangar only phase. I enjoy the mining and cargo transport parts of the game with some combat missions. I normally play solo but I recently upgraded to the Mole so its become a little bit difficult.

Welcome Helljumper, I look forwrd to retaking an 890 jump with you. Currently my preferred way to make money and shoot stuff

Hey Helljumper welcome to ADI! Many of us are down for doing a mining run so just hop into the voice channels. See you in the verse!

Welcome HellJumperW43, looking forward to seeing you out there! Trading and cargo are very enjoyable for sure, hopefully once the kinks are worked out it’ll be even better! See you out there :slight_smile:

Welcome HellJumper, the Mole is a great ship but definitely benefits from some crew. Happy to help when I’m on. I plan on grinding enough to get a prospector in game myself, so it’s claim jumpers for me with some small cargo runs. See you in the verse!

Hello Helijumberw43, I do some mining with my prospector. if we meet lets put the mole to good use. check the forums for certifications and org ops from time to time. Welcome and fun flying.

Welcome HellJumper! There are many miners in the org and they can help you with mining tips or join you in the Mole. There is gold in them there hills… err asteroids!

Welcome Helljumper. The mole is a bit awkward to solo in. It’s a great ship though. I ended up picking up a prospector as well for easier solo mining.

I remember the days of hanger star citizen! Welcome to the org!

Welcome to ADI Helljumper. I’m glad you joined the team. I’ll see you in game.

Welcome to ADI! Yeah mining and trading is nice =) If you get on to mumble when to play, you probably wont have any problems get a crew together =)
Hope to see you in the verse soon =)

welcoem helljumper real question is are you ready to jump into chaos :wink:

Nice to have you here, Helljumper! How are you liking the Mole so far? I’ve heard there have been some issues with mining… something about rocks disappearing? Have you encountered any probably like that within this patch?

Hey there. Welcome to ADI. Get that mole up and running cuz I’m all about mining! Let me know when you want to play together. You’re gonna have a lot of fun here!

Greetings helljumper welcome to the verse.

Welcome aboard Helljumper, reach out if you need any assistance. Check out marine training certs, and multicrew opportunities with org mates. Mining with others is more fun!