Introduction: Heiken

Hello all,

I’m Ray from Madison, Wisconsin. By day I’m a middle school algebra teacher and by night I’m a pretty dedicated gamer. I’ve spent a lot of time with MMOs, space sims, trading sims and various FPS games, but lately I’ve been quite taken with star citizen’s attempt to make an ‘all of the above’ game.

I’m looking forward to joining an organized gaming group and participating in all the nebulous possibilities in game. Nice to meet you all!

-Heiken

1 Like

Nice to meet you and welcome to ADI Heiken
We all cant wait, but we still have to, for Star Citizen to become the game to end all games.
Look forward to seeing you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on Discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI we are finishing up your on boarding now. I am excited for you man its a really good place. If you in to making friends mumble is the place to be, lots of really nice helpful people.

Welcome to ADI! I was a high school math teacher for a few years, and I was also drawn into the star citizen world by the promise of the game that’s all the things I enjoy. We’re glad to have you here! See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI! hopefully this year will lay the solid foundation to push this game into the next level. We’re all very excited to see how it’ll evolve. I’m certain you’ll discover soon just how organized, friendly, and helpful this community is! Hope to see you out in the black!

Welcome to the org! Do join our org ops, they are a lot of fun. And jump on mumble, there are often other players active you can join. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI and the world of SC Heiden, I hope that the game is living up to your expectations so far, just power through any bugs and don’t hesitate to ask the org for help anytime

Welcome to ADI and the SC Verse @Heiken. Like yourself, everyone here is waiting with baited breath to see the expanse of the game. Mumble is the best place to get to know the crew and jump in to the group experience. Feel free to ask questions at any time, people are always will to answer. Any particular are of the game that has your attention over others?

Welcome Heiken, good to have you with us. If you have any issues or questions about the game, do not hesitate to ask. Hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome to ADI Heiken. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you in the game.

heiken, welcome to the team. Look forward to seeing you in the black

NIce to meet you! Hope to fly with you in the verse!

Welcome! :smiley:
I hope this game will be what you are looking for :smiley: See you around :wink:

Welcome to ADI! We hope you enjoy the game as much as we do, even if there’s the occasional hiccup along the way. I hope to fly with you in the verse!

Hey Heiken, welcome aboard! It’s great that you’re excited about the organized gaming group–that’s what brought me into ADI. You’ll love having teams of people to go fly with. See you in the verse!

Welcome Heiken,
If you have any questions hop on mumble or post in the discord and we’ll help you out.