Introduction: Havilland

Hello, my name is Havilland. I’m from Yukon, Canada and have recently started playing Star Citizen. I’ve only played a couple of times which usually ended with me crashing into the ground. I know most of the basic systems but I am still a noob. I hope that with joining your group I can learn more about Star Citizen and make some friends along the way! :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI Havilland. I’m glad you joined the team. You will definitely learn the game and make friends here. I’ve thundered in a couple times myself, usually in a Prospector, impatient to get mining. Patience pays all kinds of dividends. I’m also Canadian, from BC’s west coast; Vancouver Island. What ship(s) are you running? What division did you choose?

Welcome to ADI @Havilland! Glad you found us and are joining up! Everyone has to start somewhere, we will be sure to help ya get into form in the ship of your choice, hope to see you in mumble and in the 'verse soon.

Hi, I currently have the Avenger Titan. I chose Mission Support Services for my division.

Welcome to ADI Havilland .
Be sure to check the calander to see what OPS or traning we run .
hope to see you soon !

Hi Havilland and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

Hey there, Havilland - nice name, beautiful aircraft. :3 You’ve picked a great time to join on with MSS - the latter quarter of this year should be an exciting one for them. New players are always welcome here - New World seems to have taken over the org at the moment, but I’m sure you won’t have too much trouble finding folks to fly with. For folks trying to learn the ropes, I usually recommend they fly with orgmates and take a look at our basic certifications - kind of a library of self-paced topical briefs on SC skills that we try to keep updated as the game advances. Check 'em out, if you get a chance.

Welcome to ADI!

That’s awesome, I have a Titan too. I really like it. I tend to use it allot for getting to launch points (org ops).

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Your experience sounds very much like mine when I started playing SC. ADI really helped me learn the ever-changing environment that is Star Citizen. I trust you’ll have the same experience. See you in the 'verse.

Hello Havilland Welcome to ADI. We are glad to have you join us. Don’t worry about being a noob. So am I.

Welcome to ADI!
Looking forward to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. We have awesome flying classes :slight_smile:

Hey Havilland!
Welcome to ADI!
Don’t know much about Yukon, but I’ve always wanted to explore it!
Glad to have you onboard, looking forward to flying with you!
Fly safe o7!