Introduction: Harliquinn

Greetings,
Been playing games since 94’ from the barracks of Ft Bragg. Since then been involved in guilds/corps for a very long time. One thing i bring to the game is leadership skills, dedication to a cause and the ocassioinal stupidity lol. Currently i am interested in Endeavor and Construction/Pioneer roles. I am looking for a corp that I can invest in and will meet me halfway.

o/

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI. Thank you for your service it is greatly appreciated. Enjoyed speaking with you on mumble earlier and looking forward to seeing you in game and grouping up!

1 Like

Hi @Harliquinn,
Welcome to ADI. What ships are you enjoying? And how long have you been playing SC?

1 Like

Hi FatheadedZebra, currently i run a pioneer, and a company pack. so i like the support and construction roles

1 Like

Welcome to the team @Harliquinn. I’m looking forward to seeing you out there in the verse

1 Like

Sound like you’ve got a lot of experience that will help the org out! Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome Harliquinn. You’ve come to the best Org in the game. Good meeting you today and look forward to seeing you in the verse soon.
Hercules

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, and thank you for your service Harliquinn. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Harliquinn! I am glad to see you have interest in the Pioneer, I am very excited for when it finally comes out into the ‘verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Once they get the construction mechanics, and the pioneer, in game it will be a very interesting career path. While you wait for those, we have lots of training and ops we run on a regular basis. And the never ending pick up group play we have going at any time provides lots of entertainment, and one of the best ways to meet the members. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Harliquinn

Welcome to ADI.

The Idea of building outposts and town sounds great, I’m also really looking forward to the Pioneer.

I missed my change to get one this IAE but hopefully I’ll catch one next time.

Do jump in to mumble and meet us for some random gaming sessions.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Im sure there is enough on offer here that you will always find the next thing to get involved with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Harliquinn and best of luck in getting a hold of the Pioneer! I’ve been tryin for the last two years and those sales go insanely quick! You’ve come to the right place as our motto of standing together is definitely not just a tagline and if you need help or have questions we always encourage people to ask in the trifecta of mumble, discord, or here in the forums.

Yeah i barely got my pioneer. I did have to buy a warbond version as everyone in the verse was going for the CCU. I got it 5 minutes before the next day show started, i suppose someones credit card failed/declined. Here is a very helpful hint that i found out. Try to be on when the first round goes and make sure you are refreshing 5 minutes before. It will slowly start populating changes once you add it to the cart and read the eeula, try to pay and continue to try (even though it errors) if it says they are all gone, leave this screen up. 6 hours later when the second rounds comes thru, you already have it in your cart…and keep trying to purchase…your one step ahead of the other people…

I like your persistence. Congrats on getting one.

Welcome, Harliquinn. That occasional stupidity is a prerequisite.

Guessed I should return the favor and “Welcome to ADI!” :laughing: Hope to see you in the Verse again friend!

Hey @Harliquinn!

Looking forward to seeing you in the ops when you got the time. How long have you been playing in the 'Verse?

Hey there @MrAxeHead! been on and off since 2014

Hey @Harliquinn Welcome to ADI. We are a pretty active group so I’m sure you will easily fit in. How have things changed since you last played? (I’m very new myself xD)