Introduction: Halligan7127

Hi all! Just started playing Star Citizen last night. Looking to be as broadly useful in as many aspects of the game as possible. I like to play a lot of simulator type games, and this one seems to be right up my alley!

Hi Halligan and welcome to ADI. Star Citizen is pretty big and is still vastly growing. Glad to hear SC is an enjoyable space sim. Check around and ask questions, enjoy!

Hello and welcome to ADI Halligan! Happy to see another new fan of SC as well as a new team member to enter the Verse with. Hope you have fun with SC and ADI!

Welcome to ADI, Halligan! If you need help with component or ship choices just ask on mumble!

Welcome Halligan! There is a ton of sim aspects to this game. Welcome aboard, there’s lots of gameplay styles to have fun with.

Hi Halligan, welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI!
I hope you will enjoy the game. And if you want to team up and do missions or just talk or asking questions, make sure to logg on to mumble. Lots of fun to do in the verse =)
I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Hi Halligen and welcome to ADI! This truly is a fantastic game I hope it just gets better and better! Hope to meet you in Mumble sometime.

Welcome to ADI! So much to do and learn in this game. Hope your enjoying everything so far. See you in the verse!

Hi Halligan7127, Welcome to ADI! Lots of different gameplay all made better with ADI. What is your favourite ship?

Hi and welcome!

Hey Halligan, welcome to the group, glad you are here SC has a lot to offer as afar as gameplay goes, I also love sim type games, what type of sim is your favorite? See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Halligan7127. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hello Halligan. Welcome to ADI. I’m sure you must be amazed by the game by now and puzzled by the mechanics and learning curve. Give yourself time and you will eventually learn everything to be able to play all sorts of roles. Being useful and having fun must be fused together buddy. It should feel like a chore. With that said, there are certs coming up this week that would teach you a lot. If you ever have any question don’t hesitate to ask and jump on Mumble whenever you are free so we can do missions together. It’s always more fun playing with members. See you in the verse buddy

Welcome to the adventure that is Star Citizen in its alpha stages and to the Org Halligan! Feel free to ask if you need backup or have questions :slight_smile:

I have not had the chance to fly anything but the Mustang and the Freelancer, but I have been eyeballing the Vanguard Warden pretty hard!

I tend to steer more towards the farming simulators, but only because it is easy to pick up on my console and helps me wind down. I dabble with flight sims, farm sims, and some life sims.

Thank you! I’m looking forward to it. I am currently working on getting my first ship upgrade so that I can be more useful to the group and perform some better missions. I have the Mustang right now.

Thank you everyone for the welcome!

Welcome to ADI. Great to hear that you are enjoying Star Citizen even in it’s current form.