Introduction ~ HAJ2001

Greeting to all at ADI, I am finally getting active on SC and realised I never introduced myself on here properly before now. I am a semi-active player and am looking forward to getting involved with group operations and working together in the future, as well as exploring new gameplay features when they are introduced to the game.

HAJ

Hey Haj! There’s an operation going later today, if you check the schedule. At any rate, there will be plenty of people playing as 3.5 comes out. I hope to see you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI, HAJ2001!
Nice of you to check in. You will see with us that is easy for you.
In Mumble, Discord but also here someone helps you gladly further when you have time.
When did SC convince you?

I look forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Thanks motomataru, unfortunately due to time zones today’s operation isn’t viable as it would be 1 am for me when it starts however potentially the one on Sunday instead.
What usually occurs on one of those by the way?

Thanks Bannuk, I look forward to flying with others in the future. SC just kind of drew me back after I binged on a backlog of ATVs for an hour.

1 Like

Honestly, right now they are mostly drills in preparation for more play. One usually starts out as crew to learn the ropes and abbreviated radio comms. Then one can pilot if one has a requested ship or join a marine fire team if one has that cert (which I recommend getting).

Sometimes there is some action as hostile players or NPCs interfere.

By the way, I usually play in the earlier slots as well, so I hope to catch you then.

CIG has made some progress, thats true.
For me it would be 2 am as well, way to early, but I’d love to be there.

Welcome to ADI HAJ2001 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome HAJ2001! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you? Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome HAJ! Group work happens fairly frequently and spontaneously, hopefully I’ll see you in the chat soon and we can group up. Things should be pretty lively with 3.5 about to hit as well. I’ll see you off my wing!

1 Like

Welcome backl Haj2001. Good to see you with us. Say, you’re not related to Hal9000 are you? :thinking:

1 Like

Good to see you getting involved Haj, look forward to flying with you soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Haj2001, glad to have you with us and i see you in the verse

1 Like

Welcone to ADI HAJ. Glad you back in SC and very happy you’ve joined the team. There’s lots to keep you entertained at ADI but ADI’s greatest assets are its people. Feel free to draw upon there advice and experience to get you though the bumpy bits of SC in alpha.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the welcome, and Fiyero I am currently just flying an Aurora and am interested by the science / engineering gameplay features for the future when they come out, to that end I am particularly looking forward to the Endeavour when it is released.

Glad to have you aboard!
You will enjoy it here.
Be sure to participate in some of the Ops if you can, they are very fun and you will learn a lot.
looking forward to flying with you in the verse!

Welcome back Haj and I was just like you until the beginning of 3.4. Things will only get better as the game progresses to Public release. All of our next tasks is getting use to the new flight model when 3.5 goes live for everyone. The Aurora is a good starter ship but make sure to upgrade to fit your style. Make sure to sign up for Sunday’s OP if you have not already and if you can. See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome Haj, glad to have you with us. I look forward to seeing you out there with us!

I am very interested in the medical gameplay myself and will have the Endeavor hospital module and possibly others as well, so I too am looking forward to that ship.

1 Like

How does one sign up for an OP?