Introduction: Haitex

Good Day - Been playing for a number of years solo, and off and on again.
By my nature I tend to do solo play, but not against coop and do enjoy that as well. I own a Cutty black and an upgraded F7J Hornet (mil/ind components).

Army Vet, 12C, OIF 03.
I mtb and ride enduro. o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Lookign forward to Onboarding ya!

Thank you Nilen!

Welcome to ADI Haitiex and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. So essentially you’re me, but just starting out. I’ve played solo in all but two games and one of them is Star Citizen. ADI is an awesome org to be a member in, it’s even more fun as a staff member. Something for you to consider after some time in the ranks. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi @Haitex, welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI Haitex! It was good speaking with you, and I’m glad you joined the team!

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you with us. If you have any questions or ever see me on shoot me a message and we can find something to do! See you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI! I had a 74 Suzuki 185 enduro and loved it. Hopefully we can join up soon and do some missions.

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! Thank you for your service! I used to own a Cutty Black. Fun ship. Hope to see you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI, Haitex! I assume you prefer flying the Hornet over the Cutty Black?

Glad to have you as part of the team. See you in the next Op.