Introduction- GustavoRanks

Hello all,

I am Gustavo, 32 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I used to play FPS and moba games so this is my first time playing a space sim.
Looking forward to play with people who can teach me some bounty hunting.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I think you will be happy here. There is a wealth of knowledge and our members are eager to share. I look foreword to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI Gustavoranks. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing your participation in ADI mass org operations.

Hi Gustavo,
Welcome to ADI.

Welcome Gustavoranks! Let me know if you need a wingman on those bounty missions! Glad to have you with ADI, look forward to flying with you!

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Welcome to the combined universe of Space Sim and FPS! Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Hi GustavoRanks! I’m glad you made it onboard! I hope to fly with you soon in the 'Verse!

Welcome to the world of Star Citizen ! You picked a great ORG to join!!! If you need anything feel free to shoot me a message! Im not a pro at BH, but if you want to make some good money ill gladly run you through the basics of mining! See you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Gustavoranks.

Have you tried the FPS missions in the verse yet? It is quite difficult… Not sure if my ping is a handicap.

Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.