Introduction- Gunsmok3 aka Gunnyboi

Whats up yall! I am active duty Air Force so time can be a crunch some times. I do like the rule about life coming first since mine is quite busy most of the time. I am new to star citizen but not to this style of game. Im a huge fps guy but I do enjoy flying in multiple games. I I am looking forward to joining up with yall for some good times!

2 Likes

Welcome Gunnyboi! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you flying and area of gameplay that interests you? Hope to fly with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI! FPS is a fun part of the game and what I have been practicing recently. If you ever need a squad mate hit me up.

Tbh its still downloading so im not sure what will appeal to me yet. Just got the email and it sounded like the best way to enjoy the game!

1 Like

Awesome to have you the crew!
Yeah, dont worry about how often you can get on, life first.
Jump on when you can and if you need anything let us know.
Looking forward to flying with you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Gunnyboi. Hope to see you in the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI Gunnyboi!
We all will be happy to assist you to your times.
Not even played and already decided, I am sure this is the right community for you.

Looking forward to help you in the Verse.

Gunnyboi, welcome to ADI. The best way to get into SC and get the most from the game is with an active dedicated group and that’s what you have found with us. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome Gunny, to ADI! You are among brothers d sisters in arms here. There are many military people, here in ADI. You should fit right in and I think you will find the leadership topnotch and the members awesome. You have come to the right place. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Gunnyboi, and thank you for your service. You will find many players in ADI in active service and/or with past service. You’ll appreciate the players that find their way to ADI. I too have an FPS history but I’m a veteran of the old Microsoft game Freelancer which is why it was my first ship purchase. Be sure to join in the mass ops when you can. I swear they’re the most fun I have all week. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hey Gunnyboi! Glad to have you on the team. Lately I’ve been ending up on the marine squads during ops. I hope you’ll join in on that once you get your marine cert.

Welcome to the org, Gunnyboi! It’s a great place to be apart of and full of helpful people, so feel free to ask away should you have questions. I look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI Gunnyboi. Its great to have you here and thanks for your service. If you have any questions. Feel free to ask. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Gunnyboi :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Gunny, Looking to see you out there in the stars. If you have any questions or need help with the game, go ahead and reach out to me. I gladly do my best to assist you.

Welcome to ADI Gunnyboi! Glad to have you aboard. What type of stuff are looking to do in game?

Hello there Gunnyboi, and welcome here aboard at ADI! We are glad to have you here and wanted to thank you for your service as well. I’m looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome aboard to ADI Gunnyboi! You will find a lot of active and former military in this Org, including myself, a quasi-Air Force brat that became a Marine. I am only quasi because my father honorably discharged from the Air Force shortly after I was born and I was born on Beale Air Force Base (one of the homes of the SR-71 at the time). Anyway, glad that you found us to be your Star Citizen home and yes, we are very serious about Real Life comes first. What ship(s) do you have? What Division or career do you want to play? See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Gunnyboi. If you’re really into FPS, be sure to check out the Marine division and earn your Marine certificate. We run the courses frequently so its easy to get your cert. You know how in COD you might start a mission as a driver in a convoy with helicopters flying patrol as you roll toward your objective? Well in SC, you can have that same experience, except no one around you is an NPC and ADI knows how to run these operations, we train to fight. Hope to see you in the formation!

Welcome to ADI gunnyboi, i see you in the verse and thank you for your service